Distance from Mapleville, RI to Azalea Park, FL

Distance

1,258 mi

Time

20 hours 18 mins

Gas Cost

$102 - $198

Loading Mapleville - Azalea Park Route Map

Route map between Mapleville and Azalea Park Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,072.98 miles from Mapleville to Azalea Park in southwest direction and 1,258 miles (2,024.55 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route.

Mapleville and Azalea Park are 20 hours 18 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Mapleville, RI to Azalea Park, FL. The halfway point is Enfield, NC.

Mapleville, RI and Azalea Park, FL are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 3:17 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Mapleville, RI to Azalea Park, FL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 58.22 gallons of gas to cover the route between Mapleville, RI and Azalea Park, FL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Mapleville to Azalea Park is $164.76.

During the route, an average car will release 1,140.62 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Mapleville, RI and Azalea Park, FL

If you want to meet halfway between Mapleville, RI and Azalea Park, FL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.208126 and -77.781921, or 36º 12' 29.2536" N, 77º 46' 54.9156" W. This location is 628.76 miles away from Mapleville, RI and Azalea Park, FL and it would take approximately 10 hours 9 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Enfield, NC, situated 622.26 miles from Mapleville, RI and 647 miles from Azalea Park, FL. It would take 10 hours 29 mins to go from Mapleville to Enfield and 10 hours 13 mins to go from Azalea Park to Enfield.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Arlington, VA,Alexandria, VA,Henrico, VA,Richmond, VA,Orlando, FL, and Jacksonville, FL.

Best Hotels In or Near Azalea Park, FL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Azalea Park, FL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Mapleville, RI

Planning on renting a car to go from Mapleville, RI to Azalea Park, FL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Mapleville, RI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Mapleville »

Weather in Mapleville and Azalea Park

Mapleville

Light rain on Wednesday, with high temperatures rising to 82°F on Friday.

Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Thu
Aug 23
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day
72° 62° 74° 63° 75° 58° 79° 66° 78° 57°
32% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
9 44 degrees 6 46 degrees 4 95 degrees 4 218 degrees 6 305 degrees

Azalea Park

Light rain throughout the week, with high temperatures peaking at 90°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Tue
Aug 21
Wed
Aug 22
Thu
Aug 23
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
90° 75° 90° 75° 90° 75° 89° 75° 89° 74°
38% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 63% Rain probability 37% Rain probability
4 166 degrees 4 156 degrees 4 173 degrees 4 212 degrees 4 187 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Mapleville, RI and Azalea Park, FL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,072.98 mi 1,726.79 km 932.39 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,258 mi 2,023.78 km 1,092.75 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and