Distance from Mapleville, RI to PHL Airport

Distance

272 mi

Time

5 hours 40 mins

Gas Cost

$20 - $39

Loading Mapleville - PHL Airport Route Map

Route map between Mapleville and PHL Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 236.15 miles from Mapleville to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) in southwest direction and 272 miles (437.74 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 and NJTP route.

Mapleville and PHL Airport are 5 hours 40 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Mapleville, RI to PHL Airport. The halfway point is Stamford, CT.

Mapleville, RI and PHL Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 4:34 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Mapleville, RI to PHL Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 12.59 gallons of gas to cover the route between Mapleville, RI and PHL Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Mapleville to PHL Airport is $32.86.

During the route, an average car will release 246.68 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Mapleville, RI and PHL Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Mapleville, RI and PHL Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.062096 and -73.512825, or 41º 3' 43.5456" N, 73º 30' 46.17" W. This location is 135.98 miles away from Mapleville, RI and PHL Airport and it would take approximately 2 hours 50 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Stamford, CT, situated 135.21 miles from Mapleville, RI and 137.51 miles from PHL Airport. It would take 2 hours 49 mins to go from Mapleville to Stamford and 2 hours 50 mins to go from PHL to Stamford.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Mapleville, RI and PHL Airport is Bronx, NY, situated 159.4 miles from Mapleville, RI and 113.87 miles from PHL Airport. It would take 3 hours 23 mins to go from Mapleville to and 2 hours 16 mins to go from PHL to Bronx.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Jersey City, NJ,Newark, NJ,Elizabeth, NJ,Staten Island, NY,Edison, NJ, and Philadelphia, PA.

Best Hotels In or Near PHL Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to PHL Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Mapleville, RI

Planning on renting a car to go from Mapleville, RI to PHL Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Mapleville, RI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Mapleville »

Weather in Mapleville and PHL

Mapleville

Rain today through Saturday, with temperatures peaking at 54°F on Wednesday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
42° 34° 49° 33° 50° 29° 54° 34° 51° 33°
82% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 50% Rain probability
5 74 degrees 8 297 degrees 5 270 degrees 7 231 degrees 5 76 degrees

PHL

Rain today and Thursday, with temperatures falling to 49°F next Sunday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
62° 42° 53° 40° 56° 34° 56° 34° 52° 40°
88% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 81% Rain probability
1 118 degrees 7 305 degrees 3 264 degrees 7 204 degrees 7 87 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Mapleville, RI and PHL Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 236.15 mi 380.05 km 205.21 nautical mi
Driving distance 272 mi 437.74 km 236.36 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and