Distance from Mason, WI to Altona, NY

Distance

1,037 mi

Time

20 hours 19 mins

Gas Cost

$63 - $123

There are 845.44 miles from Mason to Altona in east direction and 1,037 miles (1,668.89 kilometers) by car, following the US-2 route.

Mason and Altona are 20 hours 19 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Mason, WI to Altona, NY.

Please note the time difference between Mason, WI and Altona, NY is 1 hour. The current time in Mason is 9:42 am and the current time in Altona is 10:42 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Mason, WI to Altona, NY:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 41.65 gallons of gas to cover the route between Mason, WI and Altona, NY.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Mason to Altona is $88.71.

During the route, an average car will release 815.97 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Altona, NY

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Altona, NY? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Mason, WI and Altona, NY

If you want to meet halfway between Mason, WI and Altona, NY or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.191321 and -82.674036, or 46º 11' 28.7556" N, 82º 40' 26.5296" W. This location is 518.52 miles away from Mason, WI and Altona, NY and it would take approximately 10 hours 9 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.



Weather in Mason and Altona

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Mason, WI and Altona, NY:

Mason

Rain on Sunday through Thursday.

Fri
Jul 3
Sat
Jul 4
Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
89° 63° 91° 61° 87° 66° 89° 68° 84° 69°
1% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 73% Rain probability
4 43 degrees 2 204 degrees 5 206 degrees 6 231 degrees 4 86 degrees

Altona

Rain on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Fri
Jul 3
Sat
Jul 4
Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
83° 66° 84° 62° 81° 62° 82° 60° 87° 67°
11% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 68% Rain probability
4 349 degrees 5 300 degrees 5 302 degrees 4 142 degrees 5 196 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Mason, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Mason, WI to Altona, NY? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Mason, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Mason »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Mason, WI and Altona, NY in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 845.44 mi 1,360.61 km 734.67 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,037 mi 1,668.94 km 901.16 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips