Distance from Mason, WI to BWI Airport

Distance

1,170 mi

Time

17 hours 53 mins

Gas Cost

$71 - $138

There are 883.07 miles from Mason to Baltimore–Washington International Airport (BWI) in southeast direction and 1,170 miles (1,882.93 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 E route.

Mason and BWI Airport are 17 hours 53 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Mason, WI to BWI Airport. The halfway point is Howe, IN.

Please note the time difference between Mason, WI and BWI Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Mason is 12:40 pm and the current time in BWI Airport is 1:40 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Mason, WI to BWI Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 47 gallons of gas to cover the route between Mason, WI and BWI Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Mason to BWI Airport is $99.65.

During the route, an average car will release 920.90 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near BWI Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to BWI Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Mason, WI and BWI Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Mason, WI and BWI Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.755398 and -85.497910, or 41º 45' 19.4328" N, 85º 29' 52.476" W. This location is 585.20 miles away from Mason, WI and BWI Airport and it would take approximately 8 hours 56 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Howe, IN, situated 600 miles from Mason, WI and 571 miles from BWI Airport. It would take 9 hours 24 mins to go from Mason to Howe and 8 hours 34 mins to go from BWI to Howe.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL, and Madison, WI.


Weather in Mason and BWI

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Mason, WI and BWI Airport:

Mason

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Wednesday.

Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Sun
Apr 5
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Clear day Cloudy
43° 28° 56° 33° 52° 30° 49° 23° 57° 29°
13% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 31% Rain probability
5 82 degrees 7 126 degrees 9 194 degrees 5 316 degrees 5 154 degrees

BWI

Light rain throughout the week.

Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Sun
Apr 5
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
56° 39° 59° 39° 62° 43° 61° 45° 69° 42°
87% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
9 10 degrees 14 325 degrees 15 338 degrees 7 21 degrees 5 189 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Mason, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Mason, WI to BWI Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Mason, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Mason »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Mason, WI and BWI Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 883.07 mi 1,421.17 km 767.37 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,170 mi 1,883.56 km 1,017.05 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips