Distance from Mason, WI to TPA Airport

Distance

1,644 mi

Time

1 day

Gas Cost

$100 - $195

There are 1,356.44 miles from Mason to Tampa International Airport (TPA) in southeast direction and 1,644 miles (2,645.76 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Mason and TPA Airport are 1 day far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Mason, WI to TPA Airport. The halfway point is Boston, KY.

Please note the time difference between Mason, WI and TPA Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Mason is 5:03 am and the current time in TPA Airport is 6:03 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Mason, WI to TPA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 66.03 gallons of gas to cover the route between Mason, WI and TPA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Mason to TPA Airport is $140.64.

During the route, an average car will release 1,293.67 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near TPA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to TPA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Mason, WI and TPA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Mason, WI and TPA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.755913 and -85.742950, or 37º 45' 21.2868" N, 85º 44' 34.62" W. This location is 822.08 miles away from Mason, WI and TPA Airport and it would take approximately 12 hours 29 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Boston, KY, situated 792 miles from Mason, WI and 855 miles from TPA Airport. It would take 12 hours 44 mins to go from Mason to Boston and 12 hours 59 mins to go from TPA to Boston.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Nashville, TN,Chicago, IL, and Elgin, IL.


Weather in Mason and TPA

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Mason, WI and TPA Airport:

Mason

Rain today through Thursday.

Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
89° 67° 89° 69° 84° 64° 91° 64° 87° 70°
45% Rain probability 70% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 52% Rain probability
3 224 degrees 6 232 degrees 4 327 degrees 6 186 degrees 7 244 degrees

TPA

Rain throughout the week.

Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
91° 79° 92° 81° 93° 81° 93° 81° 93° 81°
48% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
7 223 degrees 8 215 degrees 7 241 degrees 7 280 degrees 8 277 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Mason, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Mason, WI to TPA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Mason, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Mason »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Mason, WI and TPA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,356.44 mi 2,182.97 km 1,178.71 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,644 mi 2,646.01 km 1,428.73 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips