Distance from Melrose, CT to Artesian, SD

Distance

1,787 mi

Time

1 day

Gas Cost

$100 - $195

There are 1,350.84 miles from Melrose to Artesian in northeast direction and 1,787 miles (2,875.90 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Melrose and Artesian are 1 day far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Melrose, CT to Artesian, SD. The halfway point is Green River, WY.

Please note the time difference between Melrose, CT and Artesian, SD is 2 hours. The current time in Melrose is 2:05 pm and the current time in Artesian is 4:05 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Melrose, CT to Artesian, SD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 71.78 gallons of gas to cover the route between Melrose, CT and Artesian, SD.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Melrose to Artesian is $140.70.

During the route, an average car will release 1,406.39 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Artesian, SD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Artesian, SD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Melrose, CT and Artesian, SD

If you want to meet halfway between Melrose, CT and Artesian, SD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.580419 and -109.506141, or 41º 34' 49.5084" N, 109º 30' 22.1076" W. This location is 893.71 miles away from Melrose, CT and Artesian, SD and it would take approximately 12 hours 26 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Green River, WY, situated 912 miles from Melrose, CT and 875 miles from Artesian, SD. It would take 12 hours 49 mins to go from Melrose to Green River and 12 hours 7 mins to go from Artesian to Green River.



Weather in Melrose and Artesian

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Melrose, CT and Artesian, SD:

Melrose

No precipitation throughout the week.

Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
65° 54° 59° 53° 61° 52° 59° 51° 62° 51°
1% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
8 264 degrees 14 265 degrees 15 281 degrees 17 300 degrees 11 311 degrees

Artesian

Rain on Sunday through Tuesday.

Thu
Jun 4
Fri
Jun 5
Sat
Jun 6
Sun
Jun 7
Mon
Jun 8
Partly cloudy day Clear day Wind Rain Rain
84° 57° 82° 57° 80° 62° 92° 72° 90° 68°
37% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 31% Rain probability 56% Rain probability 66% Rain probability
7 70 degrees 7 52 degrees 19 126 degrees 21 162 degrees 22 173 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Melrose, CT

Planning on renting a car to go from Melrose, CT to Artesian, SD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Melrose, CT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Melrose »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Melrose, CT and Artesian, SD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,350.84 mi 2,173.96 km 1,173.84 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,787 mi 2,876.56 km 1,553.22 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips