Distance from Melrose, CT to ORD Airport

Distance

2,138 mi

Time

1 day 6 hours

Gas Cost

$133 - $258

There are 1,846.12 miles from Melrose to O'Hare International Airport (ORD) in east direction and 2,138 miles (3,440.78 kilometers) by car, following the I-80 route.

Melrose and ORD Airport are 1 day 6 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Melrose, CT to ORD Airport. The halfway point is Bosler, WY.

Please note the time difference between Melrose, CT and ORD Airport is 2 hours. The current time in Melrose is 5:22 am and the current time in ORD Airport is 7:22 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Melrose, CT to ORD Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 85.88 gallons of gas to cover the route between Melrose, CT and ORD Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Melrose to ORD Airport is $186.36.

During the route, an average car will release 1,682.60 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near ORD Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to ORD Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Melrose, CT and ORD Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Melrose, CT and ORD Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.469837 and -105.947510, or 41º 28' 11.4132" N, 105º 56' 51.036" W. This location is 1,069.23 miles away from Melrose, CT and ORD Airport and it would take approximately 15 hours 4 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Bosler, WY, situated 1,131 miles from Melrose, CT and 1,026 miles from ORD Airport. It would take 16 hours 5 mins to go from Melrose to Bosler and 14 hours 59 mins to go from ORD to Bosler.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Salt Lake City, UT,West Valley City, UT,Reno, NV,Roseville, CA,Sacramento, CA,Fairfield, CA,Vallejo, CA,Richmond, CA,Berkeley, CA,San Francisco, CA, and Daly City, CA.


Weather in Melrose and ORD

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Melrose, CT and ORD Airport:

Melrose

No precipitation throughout the week.

Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
61° 53° 63° 52° 59° 53° 64° 53° 64° 54°
2% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
8 264 degrees 8 268 degrees 10 245 degrees 10 204 degrees 9 215 degrees

ORD

Heavy rain today through Thursday.

Sat
Jul 11
Sun
Jul 12
Mon
Jul 13
Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Rain Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain
89° 68° 81° 69° 83° 65° 88° 68° 84° 69°
62% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 65% Rain probability
7 297 degrees 10 36 degrees 6 28 degrees 7 192 degrees 6 233 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Melrose, CT

Planning on renting a car to go from Melrose, CT to ORD Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Melrose, CT:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Melrose »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Melrose, CT and ORD Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,846.12 mi 2,971.04 km 1,604.24 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,138 mi 3,441.52 km 1,858.27 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips