Distance from Merrill, ME to Anson, ME

Distance

169 mi

Time

2 hours 51 mins

Gas Cost

$13 - $24

Report an error

There are 123.88 miles from Merrill to Anson in southwest direction and 169 miles (271.98 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route.

Merrill and Anson are 2 hours 51 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Merrill, ME to Anson, ME. The halfway point is Alton, ME.

Merrill, ME and Anson, ME are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 12:55 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Merrill, ME to Anson, ME:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 7.82 gallons of gas to cover the route between Merrill, ME and Anson, ME.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Merrill to Anson is $20.34.

During the route, an average car will release 153.27 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Anson, ME

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Anson, ME? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Merrill, ME and Anson, ME

If you want to meet halfway between Merrill, ME and Anson, ME or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.000443 and -68.698509, or 45º 0' 1.5948" N, 68º 41' 54.6324" W. This location is 84.49 miles away from Merrill, ME and Anson, ME and it would take approximately 1 hour 25 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Alton, ME, situated 99.87 miles from Merrill, ME and 80.24 miles from Anson, ME. It would take 1 hour 39 mins to go from Merrill to Alton and 1 hour 28 mins to go from Anson to Alton.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Merrill, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Merrill, ME to Anson, ME? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Merrill, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Merrill »

Weather in Merrill and Anson

Merrill

Mixed precipitation today and Friday.

Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Sleet Cloudy Partly cloudy day Rain Wind
33° 25° 34° 20° 32° 19° 36° 19° 30° 15°
100% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
7 0 degrees 7 359 degrees 9 343 degrees 8 206 degrees 11 300 degrees

Anson

Light rain today and Friday.

Tue
Nov 19
Wed
Nov 20
Thu
Nov 21
Fri
Nov 22
Sat
Nov 23
Rain Cloudy Clear day Rain Clear day
37° 30° 42° 29° 44° 26° 45° 26° 39° 25°
100% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
4 7 degrees 6 358 degrees 6 338 degrees 6 244 degrees 7 306 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Merrill, ME and Anson, ME in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 123.88 mi 199.37 km 107.65 nautical mi
Driving distance 169 mi 271.94 km 146.84 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips