Distance from Merrill, ME to ATL Airport

Distance

1,424 mi

Time

22 hours 51 mins

Gas Cost

$88 - $172

There are 1,214.28 miles from Merrill to Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) in southwest direction and 1,424 miles (2,291.71 kilometers) by car, following the I-85 S route.

Merrill and ATL Airport are 22 hours 51 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Merrill, ME to ATL Airport. The halfway point is Aberdeen, MD.

Merrill, ME and ATL Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:47 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Merrill, ME to ATL Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 57.19 gallons of gas to cover the route between Merrill, ME and ATL Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Merrill to ATL Airport is $124.09.

During the route, an average car will release 1,120.40 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near ATL Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to ATL Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Merrill, ME and ATL Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Merrill, ME and ATL Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.524487 and -76.200104, or 39º 31' 28.1532" N, 76º 12' 0.3744" W. This location is 711.97 miles away from Merrill, ME and ATL Airport and it would take approximately 11 hours 25 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Aberdeen, MD, situated 708 miles from Merrill, ME and 720 miles from ATL Airport. It would take 11 hours 28 mins to go from Merrill to Aberdeen and 11 hours 33 mins to go from ATL to Aberdeen.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Merrill, ME and ATL Airport is Baltimore, MD, situated 735 miles from Merrill, ME and 688 miles from ATL Airport. It would take 11 hours 58 mins to go from Merrill to and 11 hours to go from ATL to Baltimore.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Henrico, VA,Richmond, VA,Durham, NC,Greensboro, NC,High Point, NC,Charlotte, NC, and Atlanta, GA.


Weather in Merrill and ATL

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Merrill, ME and ATL Airport:

Merrill

Rain on Sunday and Monday.

Wed
Oct 28
Thu
Oct 29
Fri
Oct 30
Sat
Oct 31
Sun
Nov 1
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain
38° 25° 43° 27° 35° 24° 39° 22° 49° 22°
30% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 97% Rain probability
5 195 degrees 8 303 degrees 10 0 degrees 5 294 degrees 11 182 degrees

ATL

Rain today and tomorrow.

Wed
Oct 28
Thu
Oct 29
Fri
Oct 30
Sat
Oct 31
Sun
Nov 1
Rain Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
75° 68° 76° 53° 62° 50° 63° 46° 68° 48°
99% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 6% Rain probability
6 140 degrees 16 204 degrees 11 322 degrees 9 83 degrees 8 336 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Merrill, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Merrill, ME to ATL Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Merrill, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Merrill »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Merrill, ME and ATL Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,214.28 mi 1,954.19 km 1,055.18 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,424 mi 2,291.61 km 1,237.37 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips