Distance from Merrill, ME to Berwyn Heights, MD

Distance

763 mi

Time

12 hours 26 mins

Gas Cost

$52 - $101

There are 662.80 miles from Merrill to Berwyn Heights in southwest direction and 763 miles (1,227.93 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route.

Merrill and Berwyn Heights are 12 hours 26 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Merrill, ME to Berwyn Heights, MD. The halfway point is Charlton City, MA.

Merrill, ME and Berwyn Heights, MD are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 10:27 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Merrill, ME to Berwyn Heights, MD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 30.66 gallons of gas to cover the route between Merrill, ME and Berwyn Heights, MD.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Merrill to Berwyn Heights is $72.97.

During the route, an average car will release 600.72 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Berwyn Heights, MD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Berwyn Heights, MD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Merrill, ME and Berwyn Heights, MD

If you want to meet halfway between Merrill, ME and Berwyn Heights, MD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.145259 and -72.032232, or 42º 8' 42.9324" N, 72º 1' 56.0352" W. This location is 381.73 miles away from Merrill, ME and Berwyn Heights, MD and it would take approximately 6 hours 13 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Charlton City, MA, situated 385 miles from Merrill, ME and 379 miles from Berwyn Heights, MD. It would take 6 hours 1 min to go from Merrill to Charlton City and 6 hours 31 mins to go from Berwyn Heights to Charlton City.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Merrill, ME and Berwyn Heights, MD is Worcester, MA, situated 371 miles from Merrill, ME and 392 miles from Berwyn Heights, MD. It would take 5 hours 44 mins to go from Merrill to Worcester and 6 hours 43 mins to go from Berwyn Heights to Worcester.



Weather in Merrill and Berwyn Heights

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Merrill, ME and Berwyn Heights, MD:

Merrill

No precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Jan 25
Tue
Jan 26
Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Clear day Fog Fog Partly cloudy day Fog
22° 26° 12° 29° 21° 30° 15° 18°
6% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
11 310 degrees 6 334 degrees 5 60 degrees 5 6 degrees 10 338 degrees

Berwyn Heights

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Mon
Jan 25
Tue
Jan 26
Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Fri
Jan 29
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
40° 32° 39° 33° 43° 33° 41° 30° 36° 23°
69% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
4 80 degrees 6 60 degrees 7 325 degrees 16 335 degrees 11 319 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Merrill, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Merrill, ME to Berwyn Heights, MD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Merrill, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Merrill »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Merrill, ME and Berwyn Heights, MD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 662.80 mi 1,066.67 km 575.95 nautical mi
Driving distance 763 mi 1,228.68 km 663.43 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips