Distance from Merrill, ME to MIA Airport

Distance

1,836 mi

Time

1 day 4 hours

Gas Cost

$111 - $216

There are 1,556.21 miles from Merrill to Miami International Airport (MIA) in southwest direction and 1,836 miles (2,954.76 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route.

Merrill and MIA Airport are 1 day 4 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Merrill, ME to MIA Airport. The halfway point is Henrico, VA.

Merrill, ME and MIA Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 11:24 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Merrill, ME to MIA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 73.75 gallons of gas to cover the route between Merrill, ME and MIA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Merrill to MIA Airport is $156.34.

During the route, an average car will release 1,444.83 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near MIA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to MIA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Merrill, ME and MIA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Merrill, ME and MIA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.526054 and -77.358696, or 37º 31' 33.7944" N, 77º 21' 31.3056" W. This location is 918.14 miles away from Merrill, ME and MIA Airport and it would take approximately 14 hours 22 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Henrico, VA, situated 889 miles from Merrill, ME and 954 miles from MIA Airport. It would take 14 hours 37 mins to go from Merrill to Henrico and 14 hours 47 mins to go from MIA to Henrico.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Merrill, ME and MIA Airport is Richmond, VA, situated 882 miles from Merrill, ME and 950 miles from MIA Airport. It would take 14 hours 27 mins to go from Merrill to and 14 hours 43 mins to go from MIA to Richmond.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include West Palm Beach, FL,Coral Springs, FL,Pompano Beach, FL,Pembroke Pines, FL,Miramar, FL,Miami Gardens, FL,Hialeah, FL,Port Saint Lucie, FL,Palm Bay, FL, and Jacksonville, FL.


Weather in Merrill and MIA

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Merrill, ME and MIA Airport:

Merrill

Snow (6–13 in.) on Saturday through Monday.

Thu
Dec 3
Fri
Dec 4
Sat
Dec 5
Sun
Dec 6
Mon
Dec 7
Clear day Cloudy Snow Snow Snow
38° 27° 39° 28° 36° 29° 32° 25° 27° 22°
11% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 69% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 45% Rain probability
8 219 degrees 6 194 degrees 7 3 degrees 15 351 degrees 9 310 degrees

MIA

Rain on Sunday and Monday.

Thu
Dec 3
Fri
Dec 4
Sat
Dec 5
Sun
Dec 6
Mon
Dec 7
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
75° 60° 78° 70° 84° 68° 80° 64° 75° 63°
5% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 36% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 84% Rain probability
10 74 degrees 9 117 degrees 7 246 degrees 6 2 degrees 10 321 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Merrill, ME

Planning on renting a car to go from Merrill, ME to MIA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Merrill, ME:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Merrill »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Merrill, ME and MIA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,556.21 mi 2,504.47 km 1,352.31 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,836 mi 2,955.19 km 1,595.68 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips