Distance from Miami, FL to Seattle, WA

Distance

3,356 mi

Time

2 days 11 hours

Gas Cost

$240 - $466

Loading Miami - Seattle Route Map

Report an error

There are 2,731.60 miles from Miami to Seattle in northwest direction and 3,356 miles (5,400.96 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Miami and Seattle are 2 days 11 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Miami, FL to Seattle, WA. The halfway point is Buffalo Ridge, SD.

Please note the time difference between Miami, FL and Seattle, WA is 3 hours. The current time in Miami is 5:41 pm and the current time in Seattle is 2:41 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Miami, FL to Seattle, WA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 155.35 gallons of gas to cover the route between Miami, FL and Seattle, WA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Miami to Seattle is $388.37.

During the route, an average car will release 3,043.61 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Miami, FL and Seattle, WA

If you want to meet halfway between Miami, FL and Seattle, WA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.61919 and -96.827857, or 43º 37' 9.084" N, 96º 49' 40.2852" W. This location is 1,677.78 miles away from Miami, FL and Seattle, WA and it would take approximately 1 day 5 hours to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Buffalo Ridge, SD, situated 1830.33 miles from Miami, FL and 1524.68 miles from Seattle, WA. It would take 1 day 9 hours to go from Miami to Buffalo Ridge and 1 day 1 hour to go from Seattle to Buffalo Ridge.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Miami, FL and Seattle, WA is Sioux Falls, SD, situated 1825.79 miles from Miami, FL and 1533.68 miles from Seattle, WA. It would take 1 day 9 hours to go from Miami to Sioux Falls and 1 day 2 hours to go from Seattle to Sioux Falls.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Billings, MT, Spokane, WA, Bellevue, WA and Omaha, NE.


Best Hotels In or Near Seattle, WA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Seattle, WA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Miami, FL

Planning on renting a car to go from Miami, FL to Seattle, WA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Miami, FL:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Miami »

Weather in Miami and Seattle

Miami

Light rain today through Sunday, with temperatures peaking at 88°F on Tuesday.

Thu
Oct 19
Fri
Oct 20
Sat
Oct 21
Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Partly cloudy day Wind Rain Wind Partly cloudy day
85° 76° 86° 80° 85° 80° 88° 82° 87° 80°
60% Rain probability 40% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 18% Rain probability
8 57 degrees 15 65 degrees 17 88 degrees 16 113 degrees 14 123 degrees

Seattle

Rain today through Sunday, with temperatures rising to 63°F on Sunday.

Thu
Oct 19
Fri
Oct 20
Sat
Oct 21
Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Rain Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
56° 53° 54° 49° 62° 48° 63° 55° 60° 48°
100% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
10 185 degrees 7 202 degrees 9 170 degrees 11 215 degrees 1 89 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Miami, FL and Seattle, WA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 2,731.60 mi 3.22 km 1.74 nautical mi
Driving distance 3,356 mi 4.83 km 2.61 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and