Distance from Milford, DE to Voluntown, CT

Distance

330 mi

Time

6 hours 37 mins

Gas Cost

$24 - $46

Loading Milford - Voluntown Route Map

Report an error

There are 262.67 miles from Milford to Voluntown in northeast direction and 330 miles (531.08 kilometers) by car, following the DE 1 route.

Milford and Voluntown are 6 hours 37 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Milford, DE to Voluntown, CT. The halfway point is EWR, NJ.

Milford, DE and Voluntown, CT are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 6:55 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Milford, DE to Voluntown, CT:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 15.28 gallons of gas to cover the route between Milford, DE and Voluntown, CT.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Milford to Voluntown is $38.20.

During the route, an average car will release 299.40 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Milford, DE and Voluntown, CT

If you want to meet halfway between Milford, DE and Voluntown, CT or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.676829 and -74.173314, or 40º 40' 36.5844" N, 74º 10' 23.9304" W. This location is 165.04 miles away from Milford, DE and Voluntown, CT and it would take approximately 3 hours 18 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is EWR, NJ, situated 171.46 miles from Milford, DE and 162.74 miles from Voluntown, CT. It would take 3 hours 26 mins to go from Milford to EWR and 3 hours 23 mins to go from Voluntown to EWR.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Milford, DE and Voluntown, CT is Brooklyn, NY, situated 186.95 miles from Milford, DE and 151.09 miles from Voluntown, CT. It would take 3 hours 48 mins to go from Milford to Brooklyn and 3 hours 12 mins to go from Voluntown to Brooklyn.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Staten Island, NY and Edison, NJ.


Best Hotels In or Near Voluntown, CT

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Voluntown, CT? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Milford, DE

Planning on renting a car to go from Milford, DE to Voluntown, CT? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Milford, DE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Milford »

Weather in Milford and Voluntown

Milford

Rain on Tuesday through next Sunday, with temperatures falling to 57°F on Thursday.

Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Tue
Oct 24
Wed
Oct 25
Thu
Oct 26
Partly cloudy day Wind Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
71° 49° 72° 59° 72° 60° 62° 49° 57° 43°
18% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
5 133 degrees 10 149 degrees 16 176 degrees 10 298 degrees 9 287 degrees

Voluntown

Light rain on Friday, with temperatures rising to 62°F on Thursday.

Sun
Oct 22
Mon
Oct 23
Tue
Oct 24
Wed
Oct 25
Thu
Oct 26
Wind Partly cloudy day Fog Fog Wind
38° 31° 44° 32° 52° 43° 60° 47° 62° 54°
39% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 43% Rain probability 38% Rain probability 19% Rain probability
18 336 degrees 8 282 degrees 11 223 degrees 9 185 degrees 16 152 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Milford, DE and Voluntown, CT in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 262.67 mi 422.73 km 228.25 nautical mi
Driving distance 330 mi 531.08 km 286.76 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and