Distance from Milltown, WI to Avoca, WI

Distance

252 mi

Time

4 hours 43 mins

Gas Cost

$18 - $36

Report an error

There are 194.65 miles from Milltown to Avoca in southeast direction and 252 miles (405.55 kilometers) by car, following the US-53 S route.

Milltown and Avoca are 4 hours 43 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Milltown, WI to Avoca, WI. The halfway point is Northfield, WI.

Milltown, WI and Avoca, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 6:22 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Milltown, WI to Avoca, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 11.66 gallons of gas to cover the route between Milltown, WI and Avoca, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Milltown to Avoca is $29.73.

During the route, an average car will release 228.39 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Avoca, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Avoca, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Milltown, WI and Avoca, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Milltown, WI and Avoca, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.503918 and -91.127686, or 44º 30' 14.1048" N, 91º 7' 39.6696" W. This location is 125.90 miles away from Milltown, WI and Avoca, WI and it would take approximately 2 hours 21 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Northfield, WI, situated 124.58 miles from Milltown, WI and 125.74 miles from Avoca, WI. It would take 2 hours 16 mins to go from Milltown to Northfield and 2 hours 31 mins to go from Avoca to Northfield.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Milltown, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Milltown, WI to Avoca, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Milltown, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Milltown »

Weather in Milltown and Avoca

Milltown

Rain tomorrow through next Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 68°F next Tuesday.

Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
81° 65° 80° 66° 79° 57° 79° 66° 73° 62°
16% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 57% Rain probability 95% Rain probability
13 164 degrees 14 192 degrees 4 162 degrees 11 152 degrees 15 198 degrees

Avoca

Rain on Thursday through next Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 74°F next Tuesday.

Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Fri
Sep 20
Sat
Sep 21
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
79° 59° 83° 63° 80° 66° 83° 65° 76° 66°
7% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 88% Rain probability
7 153 degrees 11 168 degrees 7 184 degrees 7 157 degrees 13 193 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Milltown, WI and Avoca, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 194.65 mi 313.26 km 169.15 nautical mi
Driving distance 252 mi 405.24 km 218.81 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips