Distance from Mont Vernon, NH to Annandale, NJ

Distance

278 mi

Time

5 hours 5 mins

Gas Cost

$16 - $30

There are 227.04 miles from Mont Vernon to Annandale in southwest direction and 278 miles (447.40 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route.

Mont Vernon and Annandale are 5 hours 5 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Mont Vernon, NH to Annandale, NJ. The halfway point is Whitneyville, CT.

Mont Vernon, NH and Annandale, NJ are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 2:03 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Mont Vernon, NH to Annandale, NJ:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 11.16 gallons of gas to cover the route between Mont Vernon, NH and Annandale, NJ.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Mont Vernon to Annandale is $21.87.

During the route, an average car will release 218.66 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Annandale, NJ

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Annandale, NJ? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Mont Vernon, NH and Annandale, NJ

If you want to meet halfway between Mont Vernon, NH and Annandale, NJ or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.335079 and -72.877399, or 41º 20' 6.2844" N, 72º 52' 38.6364" W. This location is 138.95 miles away from Mont Vernon, NH and Annandale, NJ and it would take approximately 2 hours 32 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Whitneyville, CT, situated 146 miles from Mont Vernon, NH and 133 miles from Annandale, NJ. It would take 2 hours 46 mins to go from Mont Vernon to Whitneyville and 2 hours 25 mins to go from Annandale to Whitneyville.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Mont Vernon, NH and Annandale, NJ is Bridgeport, CT, situated 166 miles from Mont Vernon, NH and 112 miles from Annandale, NJ. It would take 3 hours 7 mins to go from Mont Vernon to Bridgeport and 2 hours to go from Annandale to Bridgeport.



Weather in Mont Vernon and Annandale

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Mont Vernon, NH and Annandale, NJ:

Mont Vernon

Light rain on Wednesday and Thursday.

Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
75° 62° 64° 46° 65° 42° 68° 44° 71° 49°
36% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 68% Rain probability
8 265 degrees 10 318 degrees 6 301 degrees 5 223 degrees 2 97 degrees

Annandale

Light rain today through Thursday.

Sat
May 30
Sun
May 31
Mon
Jun 1
Tue
Jun 2
Wed
Jun 3
Rain Clear day Clear day Rain Rain
80° 64° 69° 52° 71° 44° 66° 50° 83° 57°
61% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 83% Rain probability
6 294 degrees 9 331 degrees 7 301 degrees 4 220 degrees 4 321 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Mont Vernon, NH

Planning on renting a car to go from Mont Vernon, NH to Annandale, NJ? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Mont Vernon, NH:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Mont Vernon »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Mont Vernon, NH and Annandale, NJ in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 227.04 mi 365.38 km 197.29 nautical mi
Driving distance 278 mi 447.23 km 241.49 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips