Distance from Mont Vernon, NH to DCA Airport

Distance

458 mi

Time

8 hours 8 mins

Gas Cost

$26 - $51

There are 395.61 miles from Mont Vernon to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) in southwest direction and 458 miles (737.08 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 and NJTP S route.

Mont Vernon and DCA Airport are 8 hours 8 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Mont Vernon, NH to DCA Airport. The halfway point is Jersey City, NJ.

Mont Vernon, NH and DCA Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 8:38 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Mont Vernon, NH to DCA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 18.39 gallons of gas to cover the route between Mont Vernon, NH and DCA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Mont Vernon to DCA Airport is $36.96.

During the route, an average car will release 360.28 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near DCA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to DCA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Mont Vernon, NH and DCA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Mont Vernon, NH and DCA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 40.751801 and -74.100616, or 40º 45' 6.4836" N, 74º 6' 2.2176" W. This location is 228.95 miles away from Mont Vernon, NH and DCA Airport and it would take approximately 4 hours 4 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Jersey City, NJ, situated 233 miles from Mont Vernon, NH and 228 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 4 hours 24 mins to go from Mont Vernon to Jersey City and 3 hours 54 mins to go from DCA to Jersey City.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Mont Vernon, NH and DCA Airport is Brooklyn, NY, situated 229 miles from Mont Vernon, NH and 234 miles from DCA Airport. It would take 4 hours 19 mins to go from Mont Vernon to and 4 hours 6 mins to go from DCA to Brooklyn.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Baltimore, MD,Washington, DC,Arlington, VA, and Alexandria, VA.


Weather in Mont Vernon and DCA

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Mont Vernon, NH and DCA Airport:

Mont Vernon

Light rain today through Thursday.

Fri
Apr 10
Sat
Apr 11
Sun
Apr 12
Mon
Apr 13
Tue
Apr 14
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day
45° 34° 48° 33° 58° 32° 60° 48° 57° 35°
40% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
13 282 degrees 10 288 degrees 7 211 degrees 13 178 degrees 10 269 degrees

DCA

Rain on Sunday through next Friday.

Fri
Apr 10
Sat
Apr 11
Sun
Apr 12
Mon
Apr 13
Tue
Apr 14
Clear day Clear day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
54° 43° 62° 42° 72° 48° 79° 57° 61° 46°
7% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
15 294 degrees 7 283 degrees 9 179 degrees 16 196 degrees 9 298 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Mont Vernon, NH

Planning on renting a car to go from Mont Vernon, NH to DCA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Mont Vernon, NH:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Mont Vernon »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Mont Vernon, NH and DCA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 395.61 mi 636.68 km 343.78 nautical mi
Driving distance 458 mi 736.90 km 397.90 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips