Distance from Mont Vernon, NH to EWR Airport

Distance

241 mi

Time

4 hours 33 mins

Gas Cost

$17 - $33

Report an error

There are 199.48 miles from Mont Vernon to Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) in southwest direction and 241 miles (387.85 kilometers) by car, following the I-95 S route.

Mont Vernon and EWR Airport are 4 hours 33 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Mont Vernon, NH to EWR Airport. The halfway point is East Berlin, CT.

Mont Vernon, NH and EWR Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:03 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Mont Vernon, NH to EWR Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 11.16 gallons of gas to cover the route between Mont Vernon, NH and EWR Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Mont Vernon to EWR Airport is $27.57.

During the route, an average car will release 218.65 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near EWR Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to EWR Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Mont Vernon, NH and EWR Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Mont Vernon, NH and EWR Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.618980 and -72.692329, or 41º 37' 8.328" N, 72º 41' 32.3844" W. This location is 120.53 miles away from Mont Vernon, NH and EWR Airport and it would take approximately 2 hours 16 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is East Berlin, CT, situated 124.16 miles from Mont Vernon, NH and 119.41 miles from EWR Airport. It would take 2 hours 24 mins to go from Mont Vernon to East Berlin and 2 hours 16 mins to go from EWR to East Berlin.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Mont Vernon, NH and EWR Airport is New Haven, CT, situated 148.66 miles from Mont Vernon, NH and 91.06 miles from EWR Airport. It would take 2 hours 47 mins to go from Mont Vernon to and 1 hour 47 mins to go from EWR to New Haven.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Hartford, CT,Bridgeport, CT,Stamford, CT,Yonkers, NY,Bronx, NY,New York, NY,Jersey City, NJ,Newark, NJ, and Elizabeth, NJ.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Mont Vernon, NH

Planning on renting a car to go from Mont Vernon, NH to EWR Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Mont Vernon, NH:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Mont Vernon »

Weather in Mont Vernon and EWR

Mont Vernon

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Thu
Feb 27
Fri
Feb 28
Sat
Feb 29
Sun
Mar 1
Mon
Mar 2
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
46° 24° 33° 23° 29° 18° 32° 14° 36° 15°
90% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 29% Rain probability
13 239 degrees 12 250 degrees 8 273 degrees 7 302 degrees 4 140 degrees

EWR

Mixed precipitation throughout the week.

Thu
Feb 27
Fri
Feb 28
Sat
Feb 29
Sun
Mar 1
Mon
Mar 2
Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Cloudy
47° 31° 41° 28° 36° 27° 45° 26° 54° 34°
100% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 35% Rain probability
18 264 degrees 15 261 degrees 12 283 degrees 8 271 degrees 6 164 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Mont Vernon, NH and EWR Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 199.48 mi 321.03 km 173.34 nautical mi
Driving distance 241 mi 387.95 km 209.48 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips