Distance from Mont Vernon, NH to ORD Airport

Distance

967 mi

Time

15 hours 52 mins

Gas Cost

$60 - $117

There are 828.94 miles from Mont Vernon to O'Hare International Airport (ORD) in west direction and 967 miles (1,556.24 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 W route.

Mont Vernon and ORD Airport are 15 hours 52 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Mont Vernon, NH to ORD Airport. The halfway point is Ripley, NY.

Please note the time difference between Mont Vernon, NH and ORD Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Mont Vernon is 10:41 am and the current time in ORD Airport is 9:41 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Mont Vernon, NH to ORD Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 38.84 gallons of gas to cover the route between Mont Vernon, NH and ORD Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Mont Vernon to ORD Airport is $84.29.

During the route, an average car will release 760.98 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near ORD Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to ORD Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Mont Vernon, NH and ORD Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Mont Vernon, NH and ORD Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.238796 and -79.711670, or 42º 14' 19.6656" N, 79º 42' 42.012" W. This location is 483.58 miles away from Mont Vernon, NH and ORD Airport and it would take approximately 7 hours 56 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ripley, NY, situated 494 miles from Mont Vernon, NH and 482 miles from ORD Airport. It would take 8 hours 38 mins to go from Mont Vernon to Ripley and 7 hours 47 mins to go from ORD to Ripley.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Cleveland, OH,South Bend, IN, and Chicago, IL.


Weather in Mont Vernon and ORD

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Mont Vernon, NH and ORD Airport:

Mont Vernon

Rain on Monday through Friday.

Sat
Oct 24
Sun
Oct 25
Mon
Oct 26
Tue
Oct 27
Wed
Oct 28
Partly cloudy day Clear day Rain Rain Rain
67° 42° 52° 35° 53° 38° 53° 42° 52° 37°
16% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 95% Rain probability 89% Rain probability
7 283 degrees 5 2 degrees 4 83 degrees 4 322 degrees 3 294 degrees

ORD

Light rain on Monday.

Sat
Oct 24
Sun
Oct 25
Mon
Oct 26
Tue
Oct 27
Wed
Oct 28
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Cloudy Clear day
47° 33° 48° 40° 44° 36° 45° 31° 49° 26°
12% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 84% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
7 9 degrees 8 50 degrees 8 352 degrees 6 305 degrees 10 239 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Mont Vernon, NH

Planning on renting a car to go from Mont Vernon, NH to ORD Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Mont Vernon, NH:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Mont Vernon »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Mont Vernon, NH and ORD Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 828.94 mi 1,334.05 km 720.33 nautical mi
Driving distance 967 mi 1,556.48 km 840.43 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips