Distance from Monticello, WI to IAD Airport

Distance

842 mi

Time

13 hours 8 mins

Gas Cost

$61 - $119

Report an error

There are 685.57 miles from Monticello to Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) in southeast direction and 842 miles (1,355.07 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Monticello and IAD Airport are 13 hours 8 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Monticello, WI to IAD Airport. The halfway point is Lindsey, OH.

Please note the time difference between Monticello, WI and IAD Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Monticello is 3:47 pm and the current time in IAD Airport is 4:47 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Monticello, WI to IAD Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 38.96 gallons of gas to cover the route between Monticello, WI and IAD Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Monticello to IAD Airport is $99.36.

During the route, an average car will release 763.39 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near IAD Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to IAD Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Monticello, WI and IAD Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Monticello, WI and IAD Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.452511 and -83.194473, or 41º 27' 9.0396" N, 83º 11' 40.1028" W. This location is 420.81 miles away from Monticello, WI and IAD Airport and it would take approximately 6 hours 34 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lindsey, OH, situated 405.43 miles from Monticello, WI and 441.17 miles from IAD Airport. It would take 6 hours 33 mins to go from Monticello to Lindsey and 6 hours 59 mins to go from IAD to Lindsey.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Monticello, WI and IAD Airport is Toledo, OH, situated 387.91 miles from Monticello, WI and 465.35 miles from IAD Airport. It would take 6 hours 15 mins to go from Monticello to and 7 hours 18 mins to go from IAD to Toledo.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL, and Elgin, IL.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Monticello, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Monticello, WI to IAD Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Monticello, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Monticello »

Weather in Monticello and IAD

Monticello

Rain today and Thursday, with high temperatures peaking at 83°F on Saturday.

Sun
Sep 15
Mon
Sep 16
Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
77° 64° 78° 60° 78° 57° 82° 60° 78° 66°
92% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 79% Rain probability
7 231 degrees 5 98 degrees 7 149 degrees 10 166 degrees 5 207 degrees

IAD

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 75°F on Thursday.

Sun
Sep 15
Mon
Sep 16
Tue
Sep 17
Wed
Sep 18
Thu
Sep 19
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
84° 67° 87° 61° 79° 62° 77° 54° 75° 54°
7% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
4 346 degrees 4 295 degrees 8 28 degrees 6 64 degrees 4 91 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Monticello, WI and IAD Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 685.57 mi 1,103.31 km 595.74 nautical mi
Driving distance 842 mi 1,354.46 km 731.35 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips