Distance from Montreal, WI to Addison, IL

Distance

390 mi

Time

6 hours 37 mins

Gas Cost

$24 - $47

There are 330.14 miles from Montreal to Addison in southeast direction and 390 miles (627.64 kilometers) by car, following the I-39 S route.

Montreal and Addison are 6 hours 37 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Montreal, WI to Addison, IL. The halfway point is Westfield, WI.

Montreal, WI and Addison, IL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 6:52 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Montreal, WI to Addison, IL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 15.66 gallons of gas to cover the route between Montreal, WI and Addison, IL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Montreal to Addison is $34.14.

During the route, an average car will release 306.83 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Addison, IL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Addison, IL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Montreal, WI and Addison, IL

If you want to meet halfway between Montreal, WI and Addison, IL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.919479 and -89.483330, or 43º 55' 10.1244" N, 89º 28' 59.988" W. This location is 194.98 miles away from Montreal, WI and Addison, IL and it would take approximately 3 hours 18 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Westfield, WI, situated 205 miles from Montreal, WI and 187 miles from Addison, IL. It would take 3 hours 52 mins to go from Montreal to Westfield and 2 hours 48 mins to go from Addison to Westfield.



Weather in Montreal and Addison

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Montreal, WI and Addison, IL:

Montreal

Rain today through Wednesday.

Thu
Sep 24
Fri
Sep 25
Sat
Sep 26
Sun
Sep 27
Mon
Sep 28
Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
62° 56° 74° 58° 69° 53° 63° 48° 55° 43°
92% Rain probability 48% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 37% Rain probability 63% Rain probability
4 96 degrees 9 197 degrees 7 194 degrees 11 253 degrees 7 289 degrees

Addison

Rain on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Thu
Sep 24
Fri
Sep 25
Sat
Sep 26
Sun
Sep 27
Mon
Sep 28
Partly cloudy day Clear day Wind Partly cloudy day Clear day
78° 55° 81° 57° 84° 62° 75° 57° 67° 51°
9% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 32% Rain probability
6 215 degrees 8 196 degrees 12 204 degrees 10 271 degrees 9 277 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Montreal, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Montreal, WI to Addison, IL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Montreal, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Montreal »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Montreal, WI and Addison, IL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 330.14 mi 531.31 km 286.89 nautical mi
Driving distance 390 mi 627.57 km 338.86 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips