Distance from Montreal, WI to Arkdale, WI

Distance

212 mi

Time

4 hours 3 mins

Gas Cost

$13 - $26

There are 166.79 miles from Montreal to Arkdale in south direction and 212 miles (341.18 kilometers) by car, following the US-51 route.

Montreal and Arkdale are 4 hours 3 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Montreal, WI to Arkdale, WI. The halfway point is Merrill, WI.

Montreal, WI and Arkdale, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 2:30 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Montreal, WI to Arkdale, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 8.50 gallons of gas to cover the route between Montreal, WI and Arkdale, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Montreal to Arkdale is $18.52.

During the route, an average car will release 166.44 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Arkdale, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Arkdale, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Montreal, WI and Arkdale, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Montreal, WI and Arkdale, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 45.223061 and -89.663155, or 45º 13' 23.0196" N, 89º 39' 47.358" W. This location is 105.77 miles away from Montreal, WI and Arkdale, WI and it would take approximately 2 hours 1 min to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Merrill, WI, situated 109 miles from Montreal, WI and 104 miles from Arkdale, WI. It would take 2 hours 30 mins to go from Montreal to Merrill and 1 hour 39 mins to go from Arkdale to Merrill.



Weather in Montreal and Arkdale

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Montreal, WI and Arkdale, WI:

Montreal

Rain tomorrow through next Friday.

Fri
Aug 14
Sat
Aug 15
Sun
Aug 16
Mon
Aug 17
Tue
Aug 18
Clear day Rain Rain Clear day Clear day
82° 65° 74° 55° 72° 58° 71° 54° 77° 53°
30% Rain probability 47% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 26% Rain probability
11 178 degrees 8 276 degrees 7 284 degrees 6 320 degrees 5 246 degrees

Arkdale

Light rain on Wednesday and next Friday.

Fri
Aug 14
Sat
Aug 15
Sun
Aug 16
Mon
Aug 17
Tue
Aug 18
Clear day Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day Clear day
85° 59° 79° 63° 83° 58° 79° 57° 80° 54°
10% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
7 152 degrees 10 318 degrees 7 290 degrees 8 323 degrees 4 321 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Montreal, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Montreal, WI to Arkdale, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Montreal, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Montreal »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Montreal, WI and Arkdale, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 166.79 mi 268.41 km 144.93 nautical mi
Driving distance 212 mi 340.42 km 183.81 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips