Distance from Montreal, WI to Attalla, AL

Distance

1,076 mi

Time

17 hours 9 mins

Gas Cost

$66 - $127

There are 884.46 miles from Montreal to Attalla in southeast direction and 1,076 miles (1,731.65 kilometers) by car, following the I-24 E route.

Montreal and Attalla are 17 hours 9 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Montreal, WI to Attalla, AL. The halfway point is Mattoon, IL.

Montreal, WI and Attalla, AL are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 12:03 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Montreal, WI to Attalla, AL:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 43.23 gallons of gas to cover the route between Montreal, WI and Attalla, AL.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Montreal to Attalla is $92.09.

During the route, an average car will release 847.02 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Attalla, AL

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Attalla, AL? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Montreal, WI and Attalla, AL

If you want to meet halfway between Montreal, WI and Attalla, AL or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.464336 and -88.323177, or 39º 27' 51.6096" N, 88º 19' 23.4372" W. This location is 538.25 miles away from Montreal, WI and Attalla, AL and it would take approximately 8 hours 34 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Mattoon, IL, situated 555 miles from Montreal, WI and 523 miles from Attalla, AL. It would take 9 hours 11 mins to go from Montreal to Mattoon and 8 hours 5 mins to go from Attalla to Mattoon.



Weather in Montreal and Attalla

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Montreal, WI and Attalla, AL:

Montreal

Heavy rain today through Thursday.

Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain
83° 65° 85° 67° 80° 63° 88° 64° 84° 70°
56% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 56% Rain probability
4 239 degrees 6 237 degrees 4 290 degrees 7 191 degrees 7 230 degrees

Attalla

Rain throughout the week.

Sun
Jul 5
Mon
Jul 6
Tue
Jul 7
Wed
Jul 8
Thu
Jul 9
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
91° 71° 87° 70° 87° 71° 88° 72° 90° 72°
49% Rain probability 78% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 39% Rain probability
3 98 degrees 4 100 degrees 3 356 degrees 4 283 degrees 3 268 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Montreal, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Montreal, WI to Attalla, AL? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Montreal, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Montreal »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Montreal, WI and Attalla, AL in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 884.46 mi 1,423.39 km 768.57 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,076 mi 1,732.45 km 935.45 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips