Distance from Montreal, WI to Attleboro, MA

Distance

1,269 mi

Time

21 hours 24 mins

Gas Cost

$94 - $183

Report an error

There are 986.30 miles from Montreal to Attleboro in southeast direction and 1,269 miles (2,042.26 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 E route.

Montreal and Attleboro are 21 hours 24 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Montreal, WI to Attleboro, MA. The halfway point is Port Huron, MI.

Please note the time difference between Montreal, WI and Attleboro, MA is 1 hour. The current time in Montreal is 1:39 pm and the current time in Attleboro is 2:39 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Montreal, WI to Attleboro, MA:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 58.74 gallons of gas to cover the route between Montreal, WI and Attleboro, MA.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Montreal to Attleboro is $152.72.

During the route, an average car will release 1,150.84 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Attleboro, MA

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Attleboro, MA? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Montreal, WI and Attleboro, MA

If you want to meet halfway between Montreal, WI and Attleboro, MA or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.988113 and -81.823021, or 42º 59' 17.2068" N, 81º 49' 22.8756" W. This location is 634.40 miles away from Montreal, WI and Attleboro, MA and it would take approximately 10 hours 42 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Port Huron, MI, situated 614.2 miles from Montreal, WI and 657.31 miles from Attleboro, MA. It would take 11 hours 6 mins to go from Montreal to Port Huron and 10 hours 40 mins to go from Attleboro to Port Huron.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Amherst, NY.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Montreal, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Montreal, WI to Attleboro, MA? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Montreal, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Montreal »

Weather in Montreal and Attleboro

Montreal

Light snow today through Sunday.

Mon
Nov 11
Tue
Nov 12
Wed
Nov 13
Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Snow Fog Fog Fog Fog
14° 10° 18° 26° 13° 33° 20° 29° 18°
47% Rain probability 34% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 14% Rain probability 9% Rain probability
13 322 degrees 10 248 degrees 10 204 degrees 11 265 degrees 8 332 degrees

Attleboro

Light rain tomorrow and next Monday.

Mon
Nov 11
Tue
Nov 12
Wed
Nov 13
Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Cloudy Clear day
56° 32° 57° 23° 33° 19° 40° 19° 52° 30°
26% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
4 159 degrees 11 275 degrees 10 312 degrees 3 145 degrees 7 247 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Montreal, WI and Attleboro, MA in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 986.30 mi 1,587.29 km 857.07 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,269 mi 2,041.92 km 1,102.55 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips