Distance from Montreal, WI to IAD Airport

Distance

1,103 mi

Time

17 hours 34 mins

Gas Cost

$81 - $158

Report an error

There are 828.06 miles from Montreal to Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) in southeast direction and 1,103 miles (1,775.11 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Montreal and IAD Airport are 17 hours 34 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Montreal, WI to IAD Airport. The halfway point is Fremont, IN.

Please note the time difference between Montreal, WI and IAD Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Montreal is 11:55 pm (Dec 6) and the current time in IAD Airport is 12:55 am (Dec 7).

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Montreal, WI to IAD Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 51.07 gallons of gas to cover the route between Montreal, WI and IAD Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Montreal to IAD Airport is $131.76.

During the route, an average car will release 1,000.56 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near IAD Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to IAD Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Montreal, WI and IAD Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Montreal, WI and IAD Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.708874 and -85.011513, or 41º 42' 31.9464" N, 85º 0' 41.4468" W. This location is 551.55 miles away from Montreal, WI and IAD Airport and it would take approximately 8 hours 47 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Fremont, IN, situated 567.4 miles from Montreal, WI and 537.75 miles from IAD Airport. It would take 9 hours 34 mins to go from Montreal to Fremont and 8 hours 21 mins to go from IAD to Fremont.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL, and Madison, WI.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Montreal, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Montreal, WI to IAD Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Montreal, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Montreal »

Weather in Montreal and IAD

Montreal

Possible light snow on Monday and next Friday.

Fri
Dec 6
Sat
Dec 7
Sun
Dec 8
Mon
Dec 9
Tue
Dec 10
Fog Wind Wind Snow Fog
27° 16° 33° 17° 33° 20° 21° 10° 11° -5°
20% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 32% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 35% Rain probability
8 290 degrees 13 194 degrees 11 267 degrees 8 35 degrees 10 284 degrees

IAD

Mixed precipitation on Monday through next Friday.

Fri
Dec 6
Sat
Dec 7
Sun
Dec 8
Mon
Dec 9
Tue
Dec 10
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
52° 30° 44° 28° 47° 24° 56° 37° 61° 39°
13% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 100% Rain probability
7 223 degrees 6 340 degrees 6 174 degrees 9 191 degrees 11 233 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Montreal, WI and IAD Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 828.06 mi 1,332.63 km 719.56 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,103 mi 1,775.28 km 958.58 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips