Distance from Montreal, WI to PDX Airport

Distance

1,843 mi

Time

1 day 4 hours

Gas Cost

$115 - $223

There are 1,542.59 miles from Montreal to Portland International Airport (PDX) in west direction and 1,843 miles (2,966.02 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 W and US-83 N route.

Montreal and PDX Airport are 1 day 4 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Montreal, WI to PDX Airport. The halfway point is Sanders, MT.

Please note the time difference between Montreal, WI and PDX Airport is 2 hours. The current time in Montreal is 3:06 pm and the current time in PDX Airport is 1:06 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Montreal, WI to PDX Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 74 gallons of gas to cover the route between Montreal, WI and PDX Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Montreal to PDX Airport is $161.33.

During the route, an average car will release 1,449.88 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near PDX Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to PDX Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Montreal, WI and PDX Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Montreal, WI and PDX Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 46.267647 and -107.018997, or 46º 16' 3.5292" N, 107º 1' 8.3892" W. This location is 921.35 miles away from Montreal, WI and PDX Airport and it would take approximately 14 hours 26 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Sanders, MT, situated 891 miles from Montreal, WI and 959 miles from PDX Airport. It would take 15 hours 32 mins to go from Montreal to Sanders and 14 hours 8 mins to go from PDX to Sanders.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Billings, MT,Spokane, WA,Portland, OR,Vancouver, WA, and Fargo, ND.


Weather in Montreal and PDX

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Montreal, WI and PDX Airport:

Montreal

Rain on Thursday through next Tuesday.

Tue
Sep 22
Wed
Sep 23
Thu
Sep 24
Fri
Sep 25
Sat
Sep 26
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
76° 53° 77° 54° 66° 53° 73° 56° 68° 55°
4% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 76% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 57% Rain probability
5 218 degrees 5 198 degrees 5 79 degrees 9 193 degrees 7 253 degrees

PDX

Rain tomorrow through Saturday.

Tue
Sep 22
Wed
Sep 23
Thu
Sep 24
Fri
Sep 25
Sat
Sep 26
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Rain
73° 59° 71° 63° 67° 59° 67° 56° 71° 60°
34% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 100% Rain probability 76% Rain probability
3 189 degrees 9 189 degrees 9 204 degrees 8 187 degrees 7 200 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Montreal, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Montreal, WI to PDX Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Montreal, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Montreal »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Montreal, WI and PDX Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,542.59 mi 2,482.56 km 1,340.48 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,843 mi 2,965.52 km 1,601.26 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips