Distance from Morristown, TN to Alamo, TN

Distance

367 mi

Time

5 hours 51 mins

Gas Cost

$30 - $58

Loading Morristown - Alamo Route Map

Route map between Morristown and Alamo Show Map

Report an error

There are 326.76 miles from Morristown to Alamo in west direction and 367 miles (590.63 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route.

Morristown and Alamo are 5 hours 51 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Morristown, TN to Alamo, TN. The halfway point is Lebanon, TN.

Please note the time difference between Morristown, TN and Alamo, TN is 1 hour. The current time in Morristown is 7:18 pm and the current time in Alamo is 6:18 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Morristown, TN to Alamo, TN:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 16.98 gallons of gas to cover the route between Morristown, TN and Alamo, TN.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Morristown to Alamo is $48.04.

During the route, an average car will release 332.60 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Morristown, TN and Alamo, TN

If you want to meet halfway between Morristown, TN and Alamo, TN or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 36.192425 and -86.193489, or 36º 11' 32.73" N, 86º 11' 36.5604" W. This location is 183.34 miles away from Morristown, TN and Alamo, TN and it would take approximately 2 hours 55 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lebanon, TN, situated 191.2 miles from Morristown, TN and 178.03 miles from Alamo, TN. It would take 3 hours 3 mins to go from Morristown to Lebanon and 2 hours 54 mins to go from Alamo to Lebanon.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Morristown, TN and Alamo, TN is Murfreesboro, TN, situated 220.92 miles from Morristown, TN and 175.06 miles from Alamo, TN. It would take 3 hours 32 mins to go from Morristown to and 2 hours 44 mins to go from Alamo to Murfreesboro.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Knoxville, TN, and Nashville, TN.

Best Hotels In or Near Alamo, TN

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Alamo, TN? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Morristown, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Morristown, TN to Alamo, TN? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Morristown, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Morristown »

Weather in Morristown and Alamo

Morristown

Light rain tomorrow through Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 79°F on Wednesday.

Thu
Aug 16
Fri
Aug 17
Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
91° 65° 85° 71° 82° 70° 84° 68° 85° 68°
16% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 90% Rain probability 64% Rain probability 64% Rain probability
2 199 degrees 5 229 degrees 6 236 degrees 2 193 degrees 4 213 degrees

Alamo

Rain today through Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 79°F on Wednesday.

Thu
Aug 16
Fri
Aug 17
Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Mon
Aug 20
Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain
87° 72° 88° 74° 86° 71° 87° 69° 84° 70°
91% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 95% Rain probability
8 208 degrees 7 217 degrees 4 257 degrees 1 4 degrees 8 221 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Morristown, TN and Alamo, TN in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 326.76 mi 525.87 km 283.95 nautical mi
Driving distance 367 mi 590.12 km 318.64 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and