Distance from Morristown, TN to Albion, OK

Distance

788 mi

Time

15 hours 2 mins

Gas Cost

$58 - $112

Loading Morristown - Albion Route Map

Route map between Morristown and Albion Show Map

Report an error

There are 672.69 miles from Morristown to Albion in west direction and 788 miles (1,268.16 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route.

Morristown and Albion are 15 hours 2 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Morristown, TN to Albion, OK. The halfway point is Mason, TN.

Please note the time difference between Morristown, TN and Albion, OK is 1 hour. The current time in Morristown is 1:43 pm and the current time in Albion is 12:43 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Morristown, TN to Albion, OK:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 36.47 gallons of gas to cover the route between Morristown, TN and Albion, OK.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Morristown to Albion is $93.36.

During the route, an average car will release 714.49 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Morristown, TN and Albion, OK

If you want to meet halfway between Morristown, TN and Albion, OK or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.412163 and -89.457695, or 35º 24' 43.7868" N, 89º 27' 27.702" W. This location is 393.86 miles away from Morristown, TN and Albion, OK and it would take approximately 7 hours 31 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Mason, TN, situated 393.74 miles from Morristown, TN and 402.05 miles from Albion, OK. It would take 7 hours 21 mins to go from Morristown to Mason and 8 hours to go from Albion to Mason.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Knoxville, TN,Nashville, TN,Memphis, TN, and Little Rock, AR.

Best Hotels In or Near Albion, OK

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Albion, OK? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Morristown, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Morristown, TN to Albion, OK? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Morristown, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Morristown »

Weather in Morristown and Albion

Morristown

Mixed precipitation on Monday through next Saturday, with temperatures bottoming out at 48°F on Wednesday.

Sat
Jan 20
Sun
Jan 21
Mon
Jan 22
Tue
Jan 23
Wed
Jan 24
Fog Fog Rain Wind Clear day
49° 24° 58° 41° 61° 40° 52° 34° 48° 28°
16% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 77% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
4 229 degrees 1 96 degrees 6 159 degrees 13 250 degrees 4 252 degrees

Albion

Light rain tomorrow, with temperatures falling to 48°F on Monday.

Sat
Jan 20
Sun
Jan 21
Mon
Jan 22
Tue
Jan 23
Wed
Jan 24
Fog Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
54° 43° 59° 50° 48° 35° 54° 27° 56° 30°
52% Rain probability 83% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 5% Rain probability
12 182 degrees 12 193 degrees 10 266 degrees 3 331 degrees 3 87 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Morristown, TN and Albion, OK in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 672.69 mi 1,082.59 km 584.55 nautical mi
Driving distance 788 mi 1,268.16 km 684.75 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and