Distance from Morristown, TN to ORD Airport

Distance

556 mi

Time

9 hours 29 mins

Gas Cost

$45 - $88

Loading Morristown - ORD Airport Route Map

Route map between Morristown and ORD Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 468.41 miles from Morristown to O'Hare International Airport (ORD) in northwest direction and 556 miles (894.80 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 N route.

Morristown and ORD Airport are 9 hours 29 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Morristown, TN to ORD Airport. The halfway point is Morris, IN.

Please note the time difference between Morristown, TN and ORD Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Morristown is 4:27 pm and the current time in ORD Airport is 3:27 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Morristown, TN to ORD Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 25.75 gallons of gas to cover the route between Morristown, TN and ORD Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Morristown to ORD Airport is $73.14.

During the route, an average car will release 504.55 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Morristown, TN and ORD Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Morristown, TN and ORD Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.314137 and -85.161102, or 39º 18' 50.8932" N, 85º 9' 39.9672" W. This location is 278.13 miles away from Morristown, TN and ORD Airport and it would take approximately 4 hours 44 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Morris, IN, situated 293.22 miles from Morristown, TN and 264.74 miles from ORD Airport. It would take 5 hours 1 min to go from Morristown to Morris and 4 hours 37 mins to go from ORD to Morris.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Lexington, KY,Indianapolis, IN, and Chicago, IL.

Best Hotels In or Near ORD Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to ORD Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Morristown, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Morristown, TN to ORD Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Morristown, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Morristown »

Weather in Morristown and ORD

Morristown

Light rain today through Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 82°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Sep 22
Sun
Sep 23
Mon
Sep 24
Tue
Sep 25
Wed
Sep 26
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
81° 66° 79° 65° 77° 64° 82° 65° 73° 67°
35% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 73% Rain probability
0 352 degrees 3 65 degrees 7 111 degrees 3 140 degrees 1 231 degrees

ORD

Light rain on Monday through next Saturday, with high temperatures rising to 76°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Sep 22
Sun
Sep 23
Mon
Sep 24
Tue
Sep 25
Wed
Sep 26
Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day
67° 53° 72° 53° 74° 59° 76° 65° 67° 55°
5% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 85% Rain probability 15% Rain probability
6 62 degrees 5 113 degrees 8 140 degrees 4 240 degrees 7 320 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Morristown, TN and ORD Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 468.41 mi 753.83 km 407.03 nautical mi
Driving distance 556 mi 895.21 km 483.38 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and