Distance from Morristown, TN to PHL Airport

Distance

573 mi

Time

8 hours 55 mins

Gas Cost

$46 - $90

Loading Morristown - PHL Airport Route Map

Route map between Morristown and PHL Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 505.61 miles from Morristown to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) in northeast direction and 573 miles (922.15 kilometers) by car, following the I-81 N route.

Morristown and PHL Airport are 8 hours 55 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Morristown, TN to PHL Airport. The halfway point is Mint Spring, VA.

Morristown, TN and PHL Airport are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 5:27 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Morristown, TN to PHL Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 26.51 gallons of gas to cover the route between Morristown, TN and PHL Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Morristown to PHL Airport is $75.28.

During the route, an average car will release 519.32 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Morristown, TN and PHL Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Morristown, TN and PHL Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 38.053589 and -79.122017, or 38º 3' 12.9204" N, 79º 7' 19.2612" W. This location is 286.27 miles away from Morristown, TN and PHL Airport and it would take approximately 4 hours 27 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Mint Spring, VA, situated 288.67 miles from Morristown, TN and 286.11 miles from PHL Airport. It would take 4 hours 20 mins to go from Morristown to Mint Spring and 4 hours 39 mins to go from PHL to Mint Spring.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Baltimore, MD.


Best Hotels In or Near PHL Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to PHL Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Morristown, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Morristown, TN to PHL Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Morristown, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Morristown »

Weather in Morristown and PHL

Morristown

Light rain today through Wednesday, with high temperatures peaking at 82°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Sep 22
Sun
Sep 23
Mon
Sep 24
Tue
Sep 25
Wed
Sep 26
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy
81° 66° 79° 65° 77° 64° 82° 65° 73° 67°
35% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 45% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 73% Rain probability
0 352 degrees 3 65 degrees 7 111 degrees 3 140 degrees 1 231 degrees

PHL

Light rain today through Thursday, with high temperatures rising to 80°F on Wednesday.

Sat
Sep 22
Sun
Sep 23
Mon
Sep 24
Tue
Sep 25
Wed
Sep 26
Partly cloudy day Cloudy Rain Rain Rain
73° 65° 67° 58° 71° 59° 73° 62° 80° 68°
13% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 18% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 77% Rain probability
4 347 degrees 5 41 degrees 9 74 degrees 10 108 degrees 5 210 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Morristown, TN and PHL Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 505.61 mi 813.70 km 439.37 nautical mi
Driving distance 573 mi 921.42 km 497.53 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and