Distance from Morristown, TN to SFO Airport

Distance

2,516 mi

Time

1 day 20 hours

Gas Cost

$188 - $365

Loading Morristown - SFO Airport Route Map

Route map between Morristown and SFO Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 2,145.54 miles from Morristown to San Francisco International Airport (SFO) in west direction and 2,516 miles (4,049.11 kilometers) by car, following the I-40 route.

Morristown and SFO Airport are 1 day 20 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Morristown, TN to SFO Airport. The halfway point is San Jon, NM.

Please note the time difference between Morristown, TN and SFO Airport is 3 hours. The current time in Morristown is 8:41 pm and the current time in SFO Airport is 5:41 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Morristown, TN to SFO Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 116.48 gallons of gas to cover the route between Morristown, TN and SFO Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Morristown to SFO Airport is $304.01.

During the route, an average car will release 2,282.09 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Morristown, TN and SFO Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Morristown, TN and SFO Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.150700 and -103.431519, or 35º 9' 2.52" N, 103º 25' 53.4684" W. This location is 1,257.99 miles away from Morristown, TN and SFO Airport and it would take approximately 22 hours 26 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is San Jon, NM, situated 1237.67 miles from Morristown, TN and 1279.37 miles from SFO Airport. It would take 22 hours 18 mins to go from Morristown to San Jon and 22 hours 39 mins to go from SFO to San Jon.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Amarillo, TX,Albuquerque, NM,Bakersfield, CA,Hayward, CA,San Mateo, CA, and Oklahoma City, OK.

Best Hotels In or Near SFO Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to SFO Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Morristown, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Morristown, TN to SFO Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Morristown, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Morristown »

Weather in Morristown and SFO

Morristown

Rain today through Thursday, with temperatures peaking at 66°F on Thursday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
61° 51° 60° 42° 63° 31° 58° 41° 66° 47°
70% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 75% Rain probability 96% Rain probability
5 250 degrees 3 19 degrees 3 105 degrees 3 88 degrees 7 223 degrees

SFO

Light rain tomorrow and Thursday, with temperatures bottoming out at 50°F on Friday.

Sun
Feb 25
Mon
Feb 26
Tue
Feb 27
Wed
Feb 28
Thu
Mar 1
Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Rain Rain
58° 42° 52° 45° 58° 42° 57° 45° 51° 45°
27% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 90% Rain probability
6 298 degrees 10 312 degrees 10 339 degrees 5 243 degrees 9 239 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Morristown, TN and SFO Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 2,145.54 mi 3.22 km 1.74 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,516 mi 3.22 km 1.74 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and