Distance from Morristown, TN to TPA Airport

Distance

705 mi

Time

10 hours 52 mins

Gas Cost

$58 - $112

Loading Morristown - TPA Airport Route Map

Route map between Morristown and TPA Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 570.39 miles from Morristown to Tampa International Airport (TPA) in south direction and 705 miles (1,134.59 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Morristown and TPA Airport are 10 hours 52 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Morristown, TN to TPA Airport. The halfway point is Perry, GA.

Morristown, TN and TPA Airport are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 5:03 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Morristown, TN to TPA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 32.66 gallons of gas to cover the route between Morristown, TN and TPA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Morristown to TPA Airport is $93.73.

During the route, an average car will release 639.81 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Morristown, TN and TPA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Morristown, TN and TPA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 32.476807 and -83.738678, or 32º 28' 36.5052" N, 83º 44' 19.2408" W. This location is 352.69 miles away from Morristown, TN and TPA Airport and it would take approximately 5 hours 26 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Perry, GA, situated 348.64 miles from Morristown, TN and 358.07 miles from TPA Airport. It would take 5 hours 38 mins to go from Morristown to Perry and 5 hours 19 mins to go from TPA to Perry.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Gainesville, FL,Tampa, FL,Knoxville, TN, and Atlanta, GA.

Best Hotels In or Near TPA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to TPA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Morristown, TN

Planning on renting a car to go from Morristown, TN to TPA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Morristown, TN:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Morristown »

Weather in Morristown and TPA

Morristown

Rain on Saturday and next Thursday, with high temperatures falling to 54°F on Sunday.

Thu
Oct 18
Fri
Oct 19
Sat
Oct 20
Sun
Oct 21
Mon
Oct 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
61° 41° 68° 39° 61° 49° 54° 34° 61° 32°
3% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
4 186 degrees 1 59 degrees 7 65 degrees 6 122 degrees 1 8 degrees

TPA

No precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 85°F on Monday.

Thu
Oct 18
Fri
Oct 19
Sat
Oct 20
Sun
Oct 21
Mon
Oct 22
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day Wind Partly cloudy day
92° 72° 90° 74° 89° 74° 86° 72° 85° 67°
9% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 4% Rain probability
7 338 degrees 6 55 degrees 2 98 degrees 10 88 degrees 14 349 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Morristown, TN and TPA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 570.39 mi 917.96 km 495.66 nautical mi
Driving distance 705 mi 1,135.21 km 612.97 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and