Distance from Nampa, ID to Salmon, ID

Distance

266 mi

Time

6 hours 33 mins

Gas Cost

$19 - $38

Loading Nampa - Salmon Route Map

Report an error

There are 173.54 miles from Nampa to Salmon in northeast direction and 266 miles (428.09 kilometers) by car, following the ID 21 route.

Nampa and Salmon are 6 hours 33 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Nampa, ID to Salmon, ID. The halfway point is Stanley, ID.

Nampa, ID and Salmon, ID are in the same time zone (MDT). Current time in both locations is 10:31 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Nampa, ID to Salmon, ID:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 12.32 gallons of gas to cover the route between Nampa, ID and Salmon, ID.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Nampa to Salmon is $31.54.

During the route, an average car will release 241.40 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Nampa, ID and Salmon, ID

If you want to meet halfway between Nampa, ID and Salmon, ID or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.385094 and -115.181190, or 44º 23' 6.3384" N, 115º 10' 52.284" W. This location is 133.07 miles away from Nampa, ID and Salmon, ID and it would take approximately 3 hours 16 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city or town to the halfway point is Stanley, ID, situated 150.23 miles from Nampa, ID and 116.18 miles from Salmon, ID. It would take 3 hours 41 mins to go from Nampa to Stanley and 2 hours 53 mins to go from Salmon to Stanley.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Boise, ID.


Best Hotels In or Near Salmon, ID

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Salmon, ID? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Nampa, ID

Planning on renting a car to go from Nampa, ID to Salmon, ID? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Nampa, ID:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Nampa »

Weather in Nampa and Salmon

Nampa

Light rain tomorrow, with temperatures falling to 49°F next Thursday.

Thu
Nov 23
Fri
Nov 24
Sat
Nov 25
Sun
Nov 26
Mon
Nov 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Wind Wind
64° 47° 54° 42° 56° 41° 61° 51° 50° 36°
44% Rain probability 54% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 29% Rain probability 59% Rain probability
5 165 degrees 2 350 degrees 10 134 degrees 9 155 degrees 10 290 degrees

Salmon

Mixed precipitation today through Monday, with temperatures falling to 42°F on Monday.

Thu
Nov 23
Fri
Nov 24
Sat
Nov 25
Sun
Nov 26
Mon
Nov 27
Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Wind Snow
52° 40° 43° 30° 45° 28° 50° 39° 42° 30°
49% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 19% Rain probability 42% Rain probability 60% Rain probability
8 221 degrees 3 256 degrees 6 182 degrees 8 197 degrees 4 268 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Nampa, ID and Salmon, ID in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 173.54 mi 279.28 km 150.80 nautical mi
Driving distance 266 mi 428.08 km 231.15 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and