Distance from Neillsville, WI to FLL Airport

Distance

1,655 mi

Time

1 day 1 hour

Gas Cost

$122 - $237

Report an error

There are 1,403.66 miles from Neillsville to Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport (FLL) in southeast direction and 1,655 miles (2,663.46 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Neillsville and FLL Airport are 1 day 1 hour far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Neillsville, WI to FLL Airport. The halfway point is Christiana, TN.

Please note the time difference between Neillsville, WI and FLL Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Neillsville is 5:23 am and the current time in FLL Airport is 6:23 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Neillsville, WI to FLL Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 76.64 gallons of gas to cover the route between Neillsville, WI and FLL Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Neillsville to FLL Airport is $197.73.

During the route, an average car will release 1,501.49 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near FLL Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to FLL Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Neillsville, WI and FLL Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Neillsville, WI and FLL Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 35.713135 and -86.295532, or 35º 42' 47.286" N, 86º 17' 43.9152" W. This location is 827.69 miles away from Neillsville, WI and FLL Airport and it would take approximately 12 hours 35 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Christiana, TN, situated 807.93 miles from Neillsville, WI and 854.55 miles from FLL Airport. It would take 13 hours 8 mins to go from Neillsville to Christiana and 12 hours 55 mins to go from FLL to Christiana.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Neillsville, WI and FLL Airport is Murfreesboro, TN, situated 799.58 miles from Neillsville, WI and 858.09 miles from FLL Airport. It would take 12 hours 57 mins to go from Neillsville to and 12 hours 49 mins to go from FLL to Murfreesboro.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Nashville, TN, and Rockford, IL.


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Neillsville, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Neillsville, WI to FLL Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Neillsville, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Neillsville »

Weather in Neillsville and FLL

Neillsville

No precipitation throughout the week.

Sun
Dec 8
Mon
Dec 9
Tue
Dec 10
Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Cloudy Fog Partly cloudy day Clear day Fog
35° 28° 32° 12° 13° -4° -8° 22° -4°
13% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 15% Rain probability 10% Rain probability 13% Rain probability
9 219 degrees 13 357 degrees 12 289 degrees 11 298 degrees 10 159 degrees

FLL

Possible light rain on Thursday through Saturday.

Sun
Dec 8
Mon
Dec 9
Tue
Dec 10
Wed
Dec 11
Thu
Dec 12
Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day Clear day Rain
78° 64° 81° 70° 82° 74° 85° 74° 82° 74°
16% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 26% Rain probability 28% Rain probability 46% Rain probability
9 80 degrees 9 109 degrees 10 130 degrees 8 141 degrees 9 89 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Neillsville, WI and FLL Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,403.66 mi 2,258.96 km 1,219.75 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,655 mi 2,664.07 km 1,438.49 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips