Distance from Neillsville, WI to Green Sea, SC

Distance

1,183 mi

Time

19 hours 30 mins

Gas Cost

$72 - $139

There are 949.47 miles from Neillsville to Green Sea in southeast direction and 1,183 miles (1,903.85 kilometers) by car, following the I-65 S route.

Neillsville and Green Sea are 19 hours 30 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Neillsville, WI to Green Sea, SC. The halfway point is Lewisburg, OH.

Please note the time difference between Neillsville, WI and Green Sea, SC is 1 hour. The current time in Neillsville is 5:15 pm and the current time in Green Sea is 6:15 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Neillsville, WI to Green Sea, SC:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 47.52 gallons of gas to cover the route between Neillsville, WI and Green Sea, SC.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Neillsville to Green Sea is $100.75.

During the route, an average car will release 931.05 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Green Sea, SC

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Green Sea, SC? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Neillsville, WI and Green Sea, SC

If you want to meet halfway between Neillsville, WI and Green Sea, SC or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 39.854164 and -84.512398, or 39º 51' 14.9904" N, 84º 30' 44.6328" W. This location is 591.65 miles away from Neillsville, WI and Green Sea, SC and it would take approximately 9 hours 45 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Lewisburg, OH, situated 563 miles from Neillsville, WI and 622 miles from Green Sea, SC. It would take 9 hours to go from Neillsville to Lewisburg and 10 hours 33 mins to go from Green Sea to Lewisburg.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Neillsville, WI and Green Sea, SC is Dayton, OH, situated 584 miles from Neillsville, WI and 599 miles from Green Sea, SC. It would take 9 hours 24 mins to go from Neillsville to and 10 hours 6 mins to go from Green Sea to Dayton.



Weather in Neillsville and Green Sea

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Neillsville, WI and Green Sea, SC:

Neillsville

Mixed precipitation on Thursday through next Tuesday.

Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
46° 29° 50° 30° 56° 37° 59° 35° 51° 27°
4% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 74% Rain probability 99% Rain probability 59% Rain probability
7 65 degrees 9 127 degrees 12 133 degrees 13 140 degrees 11 314 degrees

Green Sea

Rain throughout the week.

Tue
Mar 31
Wed
Apr 1
Thu
Apr 2
Fri
Apr 3
Sat
Apr 4
Rain Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
70° 52° 63° 48° 68° 45° 70° 45° 72° 45°
94% Rain probability 79% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 0% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
10 54 degrees 12 351 degrees 7 322 degrees 7 347 degrees 5 76 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Neillsville, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Neillsville, WI to Green Sea, SC? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Neillsville, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Neillsville »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Neillsville, WI and Green Sea, SC in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 949.47 mi 1,528.02 km 825.06 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,183 mi 1,904.32 km 1,028.25 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips