Distance from Neillsville, WI to IAD Airport

Distance

992 mi

Time

15 hours 26 mins

Gas Cost

$67 - $131

There are 778.86 miles from Neillsville to Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) in southeast direction and 992 miles (1,596.47 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Neillsville and IAD Airport are 15 hours 26 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Neillsville, WI to IAD Airport. The halfway point is West Unity, OH.

Please note the time difference between Neillsville, WI and IAD Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Neillsville is 12:47 am and the current time in IAD Airport is 1:47 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Neillsville, WI to IAD Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 39.84 gallons of gas to cover the route between Neillsville, WI and IAD Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Neillsville to IAD Airport is $94.81.

During the route, an average car will release 780.50 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near IAD Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to IAD Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Neillsville, WI and IAD Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Neillsville, WI and IAD Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.613770 and -84.369354, or 41º 36' 49.572" N, 84º 22' 9.6744" W. This location is 495.98 miles away from Neillsville, WI and IAD Airport and it would take approximately 7 hours 43 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is West Unity, OH, situated 487 miles from Neillsville, WI and 502 miles from IAD Airport. It would take 7 hours 44 mins to go from Neillsville to West Unity and 7 hours 51 mins to go from IAD to West Unity.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include South Bend, IN,Chicago, IL,Elgin, IL, and Madison, WI.


Weather in Neillsville and IAD

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Neillsville, WI and IAD Airport:

Neillsville

Snow (2–6 in.) today and Saturday.

Sun
Jan 24
Mon
Jan 25
Tue
Jan 26
Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Partly cloudy day
28° 24° 23° 22° 25°
45% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
7 304 degrees 9 45 degrees 9 32 degrees 8 48 degrees 6 124 degrees

IAD

Mixed precipitation tomorrow through next Sunday.

Sun
Jan 24
Mon
Jan 25
Tue
Jan 26
Wed
Jan 27
Thu
Jan 28
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Rain
38° 22° 39° 32° 40° 33° 42° 30° 42° 26°
3% Rain probability 86% Rain probability 80% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 89% Rain probability
5 318 degrees 4 79 degrees 5 71 degrees 6 0 degrees 15 355 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Neillsville, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Neillsville, WI to IAD Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Neillsville, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Neillsville »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Neillsville, WI and IAD Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 778.86 mi 1,253.45 km 676.81 nautical mi
Driving distance 992 mi 1,596.41 km 861.99 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips