Distance from Neillsville, WI to Lothian, MD

Distance

1,032 mi

Time

15 hours 57 mins

Gas Cost

$90 - $176

There are 821.33 miles from Neillsville to Lothian in southeast direction and 1,032 miles (1,660.84 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Neillsville and Lothian are 15 hours 57 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Neillsville, WI to Lothian, MD. The halfway point is Delta, OH.

Please note the time difference between Neillsville, WI and Lothian, MD is 1 hour. The current time in Neillsville is 6:57 am and the current time in Lothian is 7:57 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Neillsville, WI to Lothian, MD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 41.43 gallons of gas to cover the route between Neillsville, WI and Lothian, MD.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Neillsville to Lothian is $127.18.

During the route, an average car will release 811.62 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Lothian, MD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Lothian, MD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Neillsville, WI and Lothian, MD

If you want to meet halfway between Neillsville, WI and Lothian, MD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.601006 and -83.974258, or 41º 36' 3.6216" N, 83º 58' 27.3288" W. This location is 515.76 miles away from Neillsville, WI and Lothian, MD and it would take approximately 7 hours 58 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Delta, OH, situated 508 miles from Neillsville, WI and 525 miles from Lothian, MD. It would take 7 hours 59 mins to go from Neillsville to Delta and 8 hours 11 mins to go from Lothian to Delta.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between Neillsville, WI and Lothian, MD is Toledo, OH, situated 538 miles from Neillsville, WI and 511 miles from Lothian, MD. It would take 8 hours 25 mins to go from Neillsville to and 7 hours 55 mins to go from Lothian to Toledo.



Weather in Neillsville and Lothian

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Neillsville, WI and Lothian, MD:

Neillsville

Rain today through Monday.

Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Sat
Jun 26
Sun
Jun 27
Mon
Jun 28
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain
79° 67° 82° 65° 72° 59° 77° 55° 77° 63°
84% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 65% Rain probability 60% Rain probability 62% Rain probability
9 202 degrees 7 60 degrees 8 70 degrees 5 21 degrees 5 157 degrees

Lothian

Possible light rain next Thursday.

Thu
Jun 24
Fri
Jun 25
Sat
Jun 26
Sun
Jun 27
Mon
Jun 28
Clear day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
78° 58° 81° 59° 85° 71° 87° 71° 90° 72°
4% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 8% Rain probability
5 94 degrees 5 138 degrees 10 174 degrees 10 173 degrees 9 179 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Neillsville, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Neillsville, WI to Lothian, MD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Neillsville, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Neillsville »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Neillsville, WI and Lothian, MD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 821.33 mi 1,321.80 km 713.72 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,032 mi 1,660.06 km 896.36 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips