Distance from Neillsville, WI to Rawlings, MD

Distance

875 mi

Time

13 hours 34 mins

Gas Cost

$60 - $116

There are 693.09 miles from Neillsville to Rawlings in southeast direction and 875 miles (1,408.18 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 route.

Neillsville and Rawlings are 13 hours 34 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Neillsville, WI to Rawlings, MD. The halfway point is Orland, IN.

Please note the time difference between Neillsville, WI and Rawlings, MD is 1 hour. The current time in Neillsville is 7:40 am and the current time in Rawlings is 8:40 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Neillsville, WI to Rawlings, MD:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 35.15 gallons of gas to cover the route between Neillsville, WI and Rawlings, MD.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Neillsville to Rawlings is $83.65.

During the route, an average car will release 688.57 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Rawlings, MD

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Rawlings, MD? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Neillsville, WI and Rawlings, MD

If you want to meet halfway between Neillsville, WI and Rawlings, MD or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.755318 and -85.227731, or 41º 45' 19.1448" N, 85º 13' 39.8316" W. This location is 437.56 miles away from Neillsville, WI and Rawlings, MD and it would take approximately 6 hours 47 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Orland, IN, situated 445 miles from Neillsville, WI and 433 miles from Rawlings, MD. It would take 7 hours 11 mins to go from Neillsville to Orland and 6 hours 46 mins to go from Rawlings to Orland.



Weather in Neillsville and Rawlings

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Neillsville, WI and Rawlings, MD:

Neillsville

Snow (3–8 in.) today and tomorrow.

Sat
Jan 23
Sun
Jan 24
Mon
Jan 25
Tue
Jan 26
Wed
Jan 27
Snow Snow Clear day Clear day Cloudy
22° 25° 10° 25° 24° 26°
40% Rain probability 52% Rain probability 1% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 10% Rain probability
6 164 degrees 7 310 degrees 8 35 degrees 8 42 degrees 8 53 degrees

Rawlings

Mixed precipitation on Monday through Thursday.

Sat
Jan 23
Sun
Jan 24
Mon
Jan 25
Tue
Jan 26
Wed
Jan 27
Clear day Partly cloudy day Rain Snow Fog
32° 20° 39° 18° 36° 28° 42° 26° 38° 29°
3% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 73% Rain probability 66% Rain probability 34% Rain probability
9 304 degrees 2 94 degrees 3 97 degrees 4 75 degrees 3 91 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Neillsville, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Neillsville, WI to Rawlings, MD? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Neillsville, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Neillsville »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Neillsville, WI and Rawlings, MD in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 693.09 mi 1,115.41 km 602.27 nautical mi
Driving distance 875 mi 1,408.36 km 760.46 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips