Distance from Neillsville, WI to Reedsburg, WI

Distance

116 mi

Time

2 hours 9 mins

Gas Cost

$7 - $14

There are 76.87 miles from Neillsville to Reedsburg in southeast direction and 116 miles (186.68 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 E route.

Neillsville and Reedsburg are 2 hours 9 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .

This is the fastest route from Neillsville, WI to Reedsburg, WI. The halfway point is Oakdale, WI.

Neillsville, WI and Reedsburg, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 5:06 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Neillsville, WI to Reedsburg, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 4.65 gallons of gas to cover the route between Neillsville, WI and Reedsburg, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Neillsville to Reedsburg is $10.09.

During the route, an average car will release 91.07 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Best Hotels In or Near Reedsburg, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Reedsburg, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Neillsville, WI and Reedsburg, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Neillsville, WI and Reedsburg, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.978359 and -90.420349, or 43º 58' 42.0924" N, 90º 25' 13.2564" W. This location is 57.87 miles away from Neillsville, WI and Reedsburg, WI and it would take approximately 1 hour 4 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Oakdale, WI, situated 62 miles from Neillsville, WI and 54 miles from Reedsburg, WI. It would take 1 hour 17 mins to go from Neillsville to Oakdale and 54 minutes to go from Reedsburg to Oakdale.



Weather in Neillsville and Reedsburg

Compare the weather today and the next four days in Neillsville, WI and Reedsburg, WI:

Neillsville

Rain today through Monday.

Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Thu
Jul 16
Fri
Jul 17
Sat
Jul 18
Rain Rain Clear day Clear day Partly cloudy day
80° 65° 72° 58° 83° 55° 85° 61° 90° 71°
95% Rain probability 89% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 35% Rain probability
10 197 degrees 6 39 degrees 6 243 degrees 7 203 degrees 11 196 degrees

Reedsburg

Rain today through Monday.

Tue
Jul 14
Wed
Jul 15
Thu
Jul 16
Fri
Jul 17
Sat
Jul 18
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Partly cloudy day
82° 65° 74° 65° 82° 59° 84° 62° 90° 74°
58% Rain probability 97% Rain probability 22% Rain probability 3% Rain probability 22% Rain probability
11 194 degrees 6 57 degrees 5 286 degrees 7 204 degrees 12 206 degrees

Lowest Price Rental Cars in Neillsville, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Neillsville, WI to Reedsburg, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Neillsville, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Neillsville »

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Neillsville, WI and Reedsburg, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 76.87 mi 123.71 km 66.80 nautical mi
Driving distance 116 mi 186.27 km 100.58 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips