Distance from Neillsville, WI to Sobieski, WI

Distance

158 mi

Time

2 hours 57 mins

Gas Cost

$12 - $23

Report an error

There are 124.59 miles from Neillsville to Sobieski in east direction and 158 miles (254.28 kilometers) by car, following the WI-29 E route.

Neillsville and Sobieski are 2 hours 57 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Neillsville, WI to Sobieski, WI. The halfway point is Ringle, WI.

Neillsville, WI and Sobieski, WI are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 4:02 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Neillsville, WI to Sobieski, WI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 7.29 gallons of gas to cover the route between Neillsville, WI and Sobieski, WI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Neillsville to Sobieski is $18.96.

During the route, an average car will release 142.89 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Sobieski, WI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Sobieski, WI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Neillsville, WI and Sobieski, WI

If you want to meet halfway between Neillsville, WI and Sobieski, WI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 44.887466 and -89.44063, or 44º 53' 14.8776" N, 89º 26' 26.268" W. This location is 78.77 miles away from Neillsville, WI and Sobieski, WI and it would take approximately 1 hour 28 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ringle, WI, situated 82.51 miles from Neillsville, WI and 76.31 miles from Sobieski, WI. It would take 1 hour 36 mins to go from Neillsville to Ringle and 1 hour 24 mins to go from Sobieski to Ringle.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Neillsville, WI

Planning on renting a car to go from Neillsville, WI to Sobieski, WI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Neillsville, WI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Neillsville »

Weather in Neillsville and Sobieski

Neillsville

Mixed precipitation on Sunday and next Thursday.

Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Cloudy Snow Cloudy
29° 13° 37° 24° 39° 22° 37° 29° 38° 29°
13% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 20% Rain probability 71% Rain probability 12% Rain probability
7 274 degrees 7 328 degrees 13 154 degrees 8 203 degrees 4 287 degrees

Sobieski

Drizzle on Sunday and next Thursday.

Thu
Nov 14
Fri
Nov 15
Sat
Nov 16
Sun
Nov 17
Mon
Nov 18
Clear day Clear day Cloudy Rain Fog
32° 17° 37° 22° 39° 22° 36° 32° 39° 32°
12% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 22% Rain probability
10 259 degrees 9 331 degrees 12 166 degrees 9 197 degrees 4 276 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Neillsville, WI and Sobieski, WI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 124.59 mi 200.50 km 108.26 nautical mi
Driving distance 158 mi 253.53 km 136.90 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips