Distance from Neligh, NE to Barneston, NE

Distance

210 mi

Time

3 hours 31 mins

Gas Cost

$16 - $31

Loading Neligh - Barneston Route Map

Route map between Neligh and Barneston Show Map

Report an error

There are 162.44 miles from Neligh to Barneston in southeast direction and 210 miles (337.96 kilometers) by car, following the US-81 S route.

Neligh and Barneston are 3 hours 31 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Neligh, NE to Barneston, NE. The halfway point is Garrison, NE.

Neligh, NE and Barneston, NE are in the same time zone (CDT). Current time in both locations is 10:41 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Neligh, NE to Barneston, NE:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 9.72 gallons of gas to cover the route between Neligh, NE and Barneston, NE.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Neligh to Barneston is $25.96.

During the route, an average car will release 190.47 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.

Best Hotels In or Near Barneston, NE

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Barneston, NE? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Halfway Point Between Neligh, NE and Barneston, NE

If you want to meet halfway between Neligh, NE and Barneston, NE or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.191967 and -97.169434, or 41º 11' 31.0812" N, 97º 10' 9.9624" W. This location is 105 miles away from Neligh, NE and Barneston, NE and it would take approximately 1 hour 45 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Garrison, NE, situated 104 miles from Neligh, NE and 107.05 miles from Barneston, NE. It would take 1 hour 41 mins to go from Neligh to Garrison and 1 hour 51 mins to go from Barneston to Garrison.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Lincoln, NE.



Lowest Price Rental Cars in Neligh, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Neligh, NE to Barneston, NE? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Neligh, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Neligh »

Weather in Neligh and Barneston

Neligh

Light rain tomorrow and next Tuesday, with high temperatures peaking at 95°F on Friday.

Tue
Jun 25
Wed
Jun 26
Thu
Jun 27
Fri
Jun 28
Sat
Jun 29
Clear day Rain Partly cloudy day Clear day Clear day
83° 58° 88° 64° 92° 68° 95° 68° 94° 73°
8% Rain probability 30% Rain probability 23% Rain probability 4% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
5 32 degrees 10 163 degrees 11 171 degrees 10 180 degrees 11 194 degrees

Barneston

Possible light rain today and Thursday, with high temperatures rising to 93°F on Saturday.

Tue
Jun 25
Wed
Jun 26
Thu
Jun 27
Fri
Jun 28
Sat
Jun 29
Rain Partly cloudy day Rain Clear day Partly cloudy day
86° 66° 89° 67° 89° 71° 92° 71° 93° 76°
35% Rain probability 21% Rain probability 44% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
8 191 degrees 11 177 degrees 15 180 degrees 14 185 degrees 14 192 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Neligh, NE and Barneston, NE in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 162.44 mi 261.42 km 141.15 nautical mi
Driving distance 210 mi 337.95 km 182.48 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips