Distance from Neligh, NE to TPA Airport

Distance

1,598 mi

Time

1 day

Gas Cost

$104 - $202

Loading Neligh - TPA Airport Route Map

Route map between Neligh and TPA Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,308.34 miles from Neligh to Tampa International Airport (TPA) in southeast direction and 1,598 miles (2,571.73 kilometers) by car, following the I-75 S route.

Neligh and TPA Airport are 1 day far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from Neligh, NE to TPA Airport. The halfway point is Brookport, IL.

Please note the time difference between Neligh, NE and TPA Airport is 1 hour. The current time in Neligh is 5:15 am and the current time in TPA Airport is 6:15 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Neligh, NE to TPA Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 73.97 gallons of gas to cover the route between Neligh, NE and TPA Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from Neligh to TPA Airport is $168.65.

During the route, an average car will release 1,449.22 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between Neligh, NE and TPA Airport

If you want to meet halfway between Neligh, NE and TPA Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 37.083942 and -88.670845, or 37º 5' 2.1912" N, 88º 40' 15.042" W. This location is 798.87 miles away from Neligh, NE and TPA Airport and it would take approximately 12 hours 5 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Brookport, IL, situated 750.71 miles from Neligh, NE and 850.22 miles from TPA Airport. It would take 12 hours 9 mins to go from Neligh to Brookport and 12 hours 42 mins to go from TPA to Brookport.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Saint Louis, MO,Columbia, MO,Independence, MO,Kansas City, MO, and Omaha, NE.

Best Hotels In or Near TPA Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to TPA Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in Neligh, NE

Planning on renting a car to go from Neligh, NE to TPA Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Neligh, NE:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in Neligh »

Weather in Neligh and TPA

Neligh

Snow (5–9 in.) throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 9°F on Monday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Snow Wind Partly cloudy day Cloudy Snow
27° 23° 22° 23° 19°
26% Rain probability 2% Rain probability 13% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 7% Rain probability
12 343 degrees 17 319 degrees 7 78 degrees 7 129 degrees 3 305 degrees

TPA

Light rain on Tuesday and Wednesday, with high temperatures falling to 75°F on Monday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Rain Rain
85° 68° 82° 68° 75° 60° 79° 63° 76° 66°
17% Rain probability 17% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 72% Rain probability 99% Rain probability
6 185 degrees 7 237 degrees 12 48 degrees 12 80 degrees 7 134 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Neligh, NE and TPA Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,308.34 mi 2,105.56 km 1,136.91 nautical mi
Driving distance 1,598 mi 2,571.32 km 1,388.40 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips