Distance from New Baltimore, MI to Ada, MI

Distance

175 mi

Time

2 hours 46 mins

Gas Cost

$14 - $27

Loading New Baltimore - Ada Route Map

Route map between New Baltimore and Ada Show Map

Report an error

There are 141.12 miles from New Baltimore to Ada in west direction and 175 miles (281.64 kilometers) by car, following the I-96 W route.

New Baltimore and Ada are 2 hours 46 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from New Baltimore, MI to Ada, MI. The halfway point is Webberville, MI.

New Baltimore, MI and Ada, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 3:37 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New Baltimore, MI to Ada, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 8.08 gallons of gas to cover the route between New Baltimore, MI and Ada, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New Baltimore to Ada is $22.87.

During the route, an average car will release 158.33 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between New Baltimore, MI and Ada, MI

If you want to meet halfway between New Baltimore, MI and Ada, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.658100 and -84.187698, or 42º 39' 29.16" N, 84º 11' 15.7128" W. This location is 87.28 miles away from New Baltimore, MI and Ada, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 23 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Webberville, MI, situated 91.57 miles from New Baltimore, MI and 88.39 miles from Ada, MI. It would take 1 hour 25 mins to go from New Baltimore to Webberville and 1 hour 23 mins to go from Ada to Webberville.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between New Baltimore, MI and Ada, MI is Lansing, MI, situated 111.38 miles from New Baltimore, MI and 65.41 miles from Ada, MI. It would take 1 hour 41 mins to go from New Baltimore to and 1 hour 2 mins to go from Ada to Lansing.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Warren, MI, and Grand Rapids, MI.

Best Hotels In or Near Ada, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Ada, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in New Baltimore, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from New Baltimore, MI to Ada, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New Baltimore, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New Baltimore »

Weather in New Baltimore and Ada

New Baltimore

Rain tomorrow and Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 74°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Aug 15
Thu
Aug 16
Fri
Aug 17
Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
87° 68° 76° 70° 80° 69° 77° 64° 79° 59°
6% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 236 degrees 9 177 degrees 7 310 degrees 8 24 degrees 3 67 degrees

Ada

Rain today and tomorrow, with high temperatures falling to 77°F tomorrow.

Wed
Aug 15
Thu
Aug 16
Fri
Aug 17
Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
88° 67° 77° 69° 85° 68° 82° 62° 81° 63°
27% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 24% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 11% Rain probability
5 204 degrees 4 83 degrees 5 321 degrees 5 76 degrees 5 119 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New Baltimore, MI and Ada, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 141.12 mi 227.12 km 122.63 nautical mi
Driving distance 175 mi 280.92 km 151.68 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and