Distance from New Baltimore, MI to Addison, MI

Distance

112 mi

Time

1 hour 58 mins

Gas Cost

$7 - $14

Loading New Baltimore - Addison Route Map

Route map between New Baltimore and Addison Show Map

Report an error

There are 95.23 miles from New Baltimore to Addison in southwest direction and 112 miles (180.25 kilometers) by car, following the US-12 W route.

New Baltimore and Addison are 1 hour 58 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from New Baltimore, MI to Addison, MI. The halfway point is Ypsilanti, MI.

New Baltimore, MI and Addison, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:43 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New Baltimore, MI to Addison, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 5.19 gallons of gas to cover the route between New Baltimore, MI and Addison, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New Baltimore to Addison is $11.83.

During the route, an average car will release 101.62 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between New Baltimore, MI and Addison, MI

If you want to meet halfway between New Baltimore, MI and Addison, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.231026 and -83.590721, or 42º 13' 51.6936" N, 83º 35' 26.5956" W. This location is 56.02 miles away from New Baltimore, MI and Addison, MI and it would take approximately 59 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Ypsilanti, MI, situated 65.82 miles from New Baltimore, MI and 63.22 miles from Addison, MI. It would take 1 hour 5 mins to go from New Baltimore to Ypsilanti and 1 hour 3 mins to go from Addison to Ypsilanti.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between New Baltimore, MI and Addison, MI is Ann Arbor, MI, situated 74.17 miles from New Baltimore, MI and 53.49 miles from Addison, MI. It would take 1 hour 12 mins to go from New Baltimore to and 56 minutes to go from Addison to Ann Arbor.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Warren, MI, and Detroit, MI.

Best Hotels In or Near Addison, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Addison, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in New Baltimore, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from New Baltimore, MI to Addison, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New Baltimore, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New Baltimore »

Weather in New Baltimore and Addison

New Baltimore

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 24°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Rain Rain Wind Partly cloudy day Snow
40° 25° 45° 25° 24° 16° 24° 11° 30° 13°
56% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 74% Rain probability
10 109 degrees 19 230 degrees 21 286 degrees 6 337 degrees 2 140 degrees

Addison

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 21°F on Monday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Rain Rain Wind Partly cloudy day Snow
41° 25° 47° 22° 21° 13° 25° 12° 30° 16°
70% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 62% Rain probability
12 113 degrees 21 249 degrees 21 284 degrees 5 10 degrees 4 114 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New Baltimore, MI and Addison, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 95.23 mi 153.25 km 82.75 nautical mi
Driving distance 112 mi 180.30 km 97.36 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips