Distance from New Baltimore, MI to Akron, MI

Distance

96 mi

Time

2 hours 11 mins

Gas Cost

$8 - $15

Loading New Baltimore - Akron Route Map

Route map between New Baltimore and Akron Show Map

Report an error

There are 72.75 miles from New Baltimore to Akron in northwest direction and 96 miles (154.50 kilometers) by car, following the M 53 route.

New Baltimore and Akron are 2 hours 11 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from New Baltimore, MI to Akron, MI. The halfway point is Brown City, MI.

New Baltimore, MI and Akron, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 3:40 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New Baltimore, MI to Akron, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 4.43 gallons of gas to cover the route between New Baltimore, MI and Akron, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New Baltimore to Akron is $12.52.

During the route, an average car will release 86.70 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between New Baltimore, MI and Akron, MI

If you want to meet halfway between New Baltimore, MI and Akron, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 43.205978 and -83.079582, or 43º 12' 21.5208" N, 83º 4' 46.4952" W. This location is 47.79 miles away from New Baltimore, MI and Akron, MI and it would take approximately 1 hour 5 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Brown City, MI, situated 53.93 miles from New Baltimore, MI and 50.49 miles from Akron, MI. It would take 1 hour 6 mins to go from New Baltimore to Brown City and 1 hour 20 mins to go from Akron to Brown City.


Best Hotels In or Near Akron, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Akron, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in New Baltimore, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from New Baltimore, MI to Akron, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New Baltimore, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New Baltimore »

Weather in New Baltimore and Akron

New Baltimore

Rain tomorrow and Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 74°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Aug 15
Thu
Aug 16
Fri
Aug 17
Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
87° 68° 76° 70° 80° 69° 77° 64° 79° 59°
6% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 236 degrees 9 177 degrees 7 310 degrees 8 24 degrees 3 67 degrees

Akron

Rain tomorrow through Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 73°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Aug 15
Thu
Aug 16
Fri
Aug 17
Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
86° 66° 74° 68° 80° 66° 76° 61° 78° 56°
8% Rain probability 96% Rain probability 81% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 1% Rain probability
6 228 degrees 7 150 degrees 7 347 degrees 7 50 degrees 2 73 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New Baltimore, MI and Akron, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 72.75 mi 117.07 km 63.21 nautical mi
Driving distance 96 mi 153.83 km 83.06 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and