Distance from New Baltimore, MI to Algonac, MI

Distance

14 mi

Time

24 minutes

Gas Cost

$1 - $2

Loading New Baltimore - Algonac Route Map

Route map between New Baltimore and Algonac Show Map

Report an error

There are 11.32 miles from New Baltimore to Algonac in southeast direction and 14 miles (22.53 kilometers) by car, following the M 29 route.

New Baltimore and Algonac are 24 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from New Baltimore, MI to Algonac, MI.

New Baltimore, MI and Algonac, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 3:39 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New Baltimore, MI to Algonac, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 0.64 gallons of gas to cover the route between New Baltimore, MI and Algonac, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New Baltimore to Algonac is $1.82.

During the route, an average car will release 12.58 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between New Baltimore, MI and Algonac, MI

If you want to meet halfway between New Baltimore, MI and Algonac, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.667797 and -82.620758, or 42º 40' 4.0692" N, 82º 37' 14.7288" W. This location is 6.94 miles away from New Baltimore, MI and Algonac, MI and it would take approximately 12 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.


Best Hotels In or Near Algonac, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Algonac, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in New Baltimore, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from New Baltimore, MI to Algonac, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New Baltimore, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New Baltimore »

Weather in New Baltimore and Algonac

New Baltimore

Rain tomorrow and Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 74°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Aug 15
Thu
Aug 16
Fri
Aug 17
Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
87° 68° 76° 70° 80° 69° 77° 64° 79° 59°
6% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 236 degrees 9 177 degrees 7 310 degrees 8 24 degrees 3 67 degrees

Algonac

Light rain tomorrow through Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 73°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Aug 15
Thu
Aug 16
Fri
Aug 17
Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
86° 69° 76° 70° 79° 70° 77° 64° 78° 62°
4% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 53% Rain probability 12% Rain probability 3% Rain probability
6 236 degrees 9 178 degrees 7 303 degrees 8 20 degrees 4 71 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New Baltimore, MI and Algonac, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 11.32 mi 18.23 km 9.84 nautical mi
Driving distance 14 mi 22.33 km 12.06 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and