Distance from New Baltimore, MI to Azalia, MI

Distance

84 mi

Time

1 hour 24 mins

Gas Cost

$7 - $13

Loading New Baltimore - Azalia Route Map

Route map between New Baltimore and Azalia Show Map

Report an error

There are 65.90 miles from New Baltimore to Azalia in southwest direction and 84 miles (135.18 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 W route.

New Baltimore and Azalia are 1 hour 24 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from New Baltimore, MI to Azalia, MI. The halfway point is Allen Park, MI.

New Baltimore, MI and Azalia, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 3:38 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New Baltimore, MI to Azalia, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 3.90 gallons of gas to cover the route between New Baltimore, MI and Azalia, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New Baltimore to Azalia is $11.04.

During the route, an average car will release 76.44 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between New Baltimore, MI and Azalia, MI

If you want to meet halfway between New Baltimore, MI and Azalia, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.272675 and -83.209129, or 42º 16' 21.63" N, 83º 12' 32.8644" W. This location is 42.14 miles away from New Baltimore, MI and Azalia, MI and it would take approximately 42 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Allen Park, MI, situated 45.12 miles from New Baltimore, MI and 41.84 miles from Azalia, MI. It would take 48 minutes to go from New Baltimore to Allen Park and 42 minutes to go from Azalia to Allen Park.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between New Baltimore, MI and Azalia, MI is Detroit, MI, situated 35.97 miles from New Baltimore, MI and 54.17 miles from Azalia, MI. It would take 39 minutes to go from New Baltimore to and 54 minutes to go from Azalia to Detroit.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some other major cities along the route include Warren, MI, and Ann Arbor, MI.

Best Hotels In or Near Azalia, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Azalia, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in New Baltimore, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from New Baltimore, MI to Azalia, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New Baltimore, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New Baltimore »

Weather in New Baltimore and Azalia

New Baltimore

Rain tomorrow and Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 74°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Aug 15
Thu
Aug 16
Fri
Aug 17
Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
87° 68° 76° 70° 80° 69° 77° 64° 79° 59°
6% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 236 degrees 9 177 degrees 7 310 degrees 8 24 degrees 3 67 degrees

Azalia

Rain today through Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 74°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Aug 15
Thu
Aug 16
Fri
Aug 17
Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Rain Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
86° 63° 76° 66° 81° 67° 79° 60° 78° 55°
29% Rain probability 98% Rain probability 35% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 229 degrees 9 181 degrees 6 301 degrees 5 55 degrees 4 79 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New Baltimore, MI and Azalia, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 65.90 mi 106.06 km 57.27 nautical mi
Driving distance 84 mi 135.62 km 73.23 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and