Distance from New Baltimore, MI to Marysville, MI

Distance

23 mi

Time

26 minutes

Gas Cost

$2 - $4

Loading New Baltimore - Marysville Route Map

Route map between New Baltimore and Marysville Show Map

Report an error

There are 20.40 miles from New Baltimore to Marysville in northeast direction and 23 miles (37.01 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 E route.

New Baltimore and Marysville are 26 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from New Baltimore, MI to Marysville, MI. The halfway point is Casco, MI.

New Baltimore, MI and Marysville, MI are in the same time zone (Eastern Daylight Time). Current time in both locations is 3:40 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New Baltimore, MI to Marysville, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 1.07 gallons of gas to cover the route between New Baltimore, MI and Marysville, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New Baltimore to Marysville is $3.04.

During the route, an average car will release 21.03 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between New Baltimore, MI and Marysville, MI

If you want to meet halfway between New Baltimore, MI and Marysville, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.800850 and -82.645508, or 42º 48' 3.06" N, 82º 38' 43.8288" W. This location is 11.59 miles away from New Baltimore, MI and Marysville, MI and it would take approximately 13 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Casco, MI, situated 9.19 miles from New Baltimore, MI and 16.01 miles from Marysville, MI. It would take 25 minutes to go from New Baltimore to Casco and 27 minutes to go from Marysville to Casco.


Best Hotels In or Near Marysville, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Marysville, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in New Baltimore, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from New Baltimore, MI to Marysville, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New Baltimore, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New Baltimore »

Weather in New Baltimore and Marysville

New Baltimore

Rain tomorrow and Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 74°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Aug 15
Thu
Aug 16
Fri
Aug 17
Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
87° 68° 76° 70° 80° 69° 77° 64° 79° 59°
6% Rain probability 94% Rain probability 55% Rain probability 11% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
6 236 degrees 9 177 degrees 7 310 degrees 8 24 degrees 3 67 degrees

Marysville

Rain tomorrow through Tuesday, with high temperatures falling to 71°F next Wednesday.

Wed
Aug 15
Thu
Aug 16
Fri
Aug 17
Sat
Aug 18
Sun
Aug 19
Partly cloudy day Rain Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day Clear day
85° 66° 74° 67° 77° 67° 74° 62° 77° 59°
7% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 62% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 2% Rain probability
5 246 degrees 8 172 degrees 6 323 degrees 8 22 degrees 3 75 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New Baltimore, MI and Marysville, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 20.40 mi 32.83 km 17.73 nautical mi
Driving distance 23 mi 37.31 km 20.14 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and