Distance from New Baltimore, MI to PDX Airport

Distance

2,412 mi

Time

1 day 18 hours

Gas Cost

$180 - $350

Loading New Baltimore - PDX Airport Route Map

Route map between New Baltimore and PDX Airport Show Map

Report an error

There are 1,966.21 miles from New Baltimore to Portland International Airport (PDX) in west direction and 2,412 miles (3,881.74 kilometers) by car, following the I-84 route.

New Baltimore and PDX Airport are 1 day 18 hours far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from New Baltimore, MI to PDX Airport. The halfway point is Dix, NE.

Please note the time difference between New Baltimore, MI and PDX Airport is 3 hours. The current time in New Baltimore is 3:12 pm and the current time in PDX Airport is 12:12 pm.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New Baltimore, MI to PDX Airport:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 111.66 gallons of gas to cover the route between New Baltimore, MI and PDX Airport.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New Baltimore to PDX Airport is $291.44.

During the route, an average car will release 2,187.70 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between New Baltimore, MI and PDX Airport

If you want to meet halfway between New Baltimore, MI and PDX Airport or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.19456 and -103.410251, or 41º 11' 40.416" N, 103º 24' 36.9036" W. This location is 1,205.96 miles away from New Baltimore, MI and PDX Airport and it would take approximately 21 hours 14 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Dix, NE, situated 1186.69 miles from New Baltimore, MI and 1227.46 miles from PDX Airport. It would take 21 hours 5 mins to go from New Baltimore to Dix and 21 hours 29 mins to go from PDX to Dix.

Major Cities Along the Route

Some major cities along the route include Boise, ID, Gresham, OR, Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA.


Best Hotels In or Near PDX Airport

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to PDX Airport? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in New Baltimore, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from New Baltimore, MI to PDX Airport? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New Baltimore, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New Baltimore »

Weather in New Baltimore and PDX

New Baltimore

Rain tomorrow through Saturday, with temperatures rising to 57°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Feb 18
Mon
Feb 19
Tue
Feb 20
Wed
Feb 21
Thu
Feb 22
Partly cloudy day Rain Rain Rain Partly cloudy day
35° 27° 48° 31° 57° 49° 55° 31° 36° 27°
9% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 100% Rain probability 87% Rain probability 0% Rain probability
7 199 degrees 11 187 degrees 17 204 degrees 6 303 degrees 8 35 degrees

PDX

Mixed precipitation today through Friday, with temperatures bottoming out at 38°F on Tuesday.

Sun
Feb 18
Mon
Feb 19
Tue
Feb 20
Wed
Feb 21
Thu
Feb 22
Rain Partly cloudy day Snow Partly cloudy day Partly cloudy day
42° 30° 39° 24° 38° 23° 42° 28° 47° 32°
91% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 49% Rain probability 25% Rain probability 34% Rain probability
2 250 degrees 3 33 degrees 4 122 degrees 3 49 degrees 1 353 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New Baltimore, MI and PDX Airport in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 1,966.21 mi 1.61 km 0.87 nautical mi
Driving distance 2,412 mi 3.22 km 1.74 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips


Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options.

Origin and destination have to be different.

Distance between and