Distance from New Baltimore, MI to Rochester Hills, MI

Distance

22 mi

Time

32 minutes

Gas Cost

$1 - $3

Loading New Baltimore - Rochester Hills Route Map

Route map between New Baltimore and Rochester Hills Show Map

Report an error

There are 21.04 miles from New Baltimore to Rochester Hills in west direction and 22 miles (35.41 kilometers) by car, following the M 29 route.

New Baltimore and Rochester Hills are 32 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from New Baltimore, MI to Rochester Hills, MI. The halfway point is Macomb, MI.

New Baltimore, MI and Rochester Hills, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:34 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New Baltimore, MI to Rochester Hills, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 1.02 gallons of gas to cover the route between New Baltimore, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New Baltimore to Rochester Hills is $2.33.

During the route, an average car will release 19.99 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between New Baltimore, MI and Rochester Hills, MI

If you want to meet halfway between New Baltimore, MI and Rochester Hills, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.671364 and -82.947624, or 42º 40' 16.9104" N, 82º 56' 51.4464" W. This location is 11.02 miles away from New Baltimore, MI and Rochester Hills, MI and it would take approximately 16 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest city to the halfway point is Macomb, MI, situated 10.49 miles from New Baltimore, MI and 13.42 miles from Rochester Hills, MI. It would take 15 minutes to go from New Baltimore to Macomb and 21 minutes to go from Rochester Hills to Macomb.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Sterling Heights, MI.


Best Hotels In or Near Rochester Hills, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Rochester Hills, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in New Baltimore, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from New Baltimore, MI to Rochester Hills, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New Baltimore, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New Baltimore »

Weather in New Baltimore and Rochester Hills

New Baltimore

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 24°F on Tuesday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Rain Rain Wind Partly cloudy day Snow
40° 25° 45° 25° 24° 16° 24° 11° 30° 13°
56% Rain probability 91% Rain probability 9% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 74% Rain probability
10 109 degrees 19 230 degrees 21 286 degrees 6 337 degrees 2 140 degrees

Rochester Hills

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 23°F on Monday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Rain Rain Wind Partly cloudy day Snow
39° 24° 45° 24° 23° 16° 25° 11° 29° 14°
63% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 70% Rain probability
9 111 degrees 15 236 degrees 19 285 degrees 4 340 degrees 2 148 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New Baltimore, MI and Rochester Hills, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 21.04 mi 33.86 km 18.28 nautical mi
Driving distance 22 mi 35.48 km 19.16 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips