Distance from New Boston, MI to Armada, MI

Distance

72 mi

Time

1 hour 17 mins

Gas Cost

$5 - $9

Loading New Boston - Armada Route Map

Route map between New Boston and Armada Show Map

Report an error

There are 53.99 miles from New Boston to Armada in northeast direction and 72 miles (115.87 kilometers) by car, following the I-94 E route.

New Boston and Armada are 1 hour 17 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.

This is the fastest route from New Boston, MI to Armada, MI. The halfway point is Harper Woods, MI.

New Boston, MI and Armada, MI are in the same time zone (EDT). Current time in both locations is 7:36 am.

Any questions or tips to share?

Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from New Boston, MI to Armada, MI:



Gas Consumption and Emissions

A car with an MPG of will need 3.35 gallons of gas to cover the route between New Boston, MI and Armada, MI.

The estimated cost of gas to go from New Boston to Armada is $7.63.

During the route, an average car will release 65.60 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Your carbon footprint is 0.91 pounds of CO2 per mile.


Halfway Point Between New Boston, MI and Armada, MI

If you want to meet halfway between New Boston, MI and Armada, MI or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 42.415314 and -82.941078, or 42º 24' 55.1304" N, 82º 56' 27.8808" W. This location is 36.16 miles away from New Boston, MI and Armada, MI and it would take approximately 39 minutes to reach the halfway point from both locations.

Closest City or Town to Halfway Point

The closest town to the halfway point is Harper Woods, MI, situated 36.31 miles from New Boston, MI and 36.72 miles from Armada, MI. It would take 39 minutes to go from New Boston to Harper Woods and 42 minutes to go from Armada to Harper Woods.

Major City Closest to Halfway Point

The major city closest to the halfway point between New Boston, MI and Armada, MI is Detroit, MI, situated 29.47 miles from New Boston, MI and 48.32 miles from Armada, MI. It would take 31 minutes to go from New Boston to and 54 minutes to go from Armada to Detroit.

Major Cities Along the Route

The only major city along the route is Warren, MI.


Best Hotels In or Near Armada, MI

Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Armada, MI? Check out our hotel recommendations:


Lowest Price Rental Cars in New Boston, MI

Planning on renting a car to go from New Boston, MI to Armada, MI? Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near New Boston, MI:

Small

Small cars

From $14

Intermediate

Intermediate cars

From $18

Full-size

Full-size cars

From $24

SUVs

SUVs

From $28

Vans

Vans

From $40


Compare rental car prices in New Boston »

Weather in New Boston and Armada

New Boston

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 26°F on Monday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Rain Wind Wind Partly cloudy day Snow
42° 26° 49° 26° 26° 18° 26° 15° 31° 17°
63% Rain probability 93% Rain probability 6% Rain probability 7% Rain probability 69% Rain probability
9 103 degrees 18 238 degrees 20 285 degrees 5 356 degrees 4 107 degrees

Armada

Mixed precipitation throughout the week, with high temperatures falling to 24°F on Monday.

Sat
Feb 23
Sun
Feb 24
Mon
Feb 25
Tue
Feb 26
Wed
Feb 27
Rain Rain Wind Snow Snow
40° 25° 45° 24° 24° 16° 24° 10° 29° 12°
58% Rain probability 92% Rain probability 8% Rain probability 5% Rain probability 73% Rain probability
10 115 degrees 19 233 degrees 22 286 degrees 5 335 degrees 1 166 degrees

Distance conversions

Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between New Boston, MI and Armada, MI in this table:

Distance type Miles Kilometers Nautical miles
Straight line distance 53.99 mi 86.88 km 46.91 nautical mi
Driving distance 72 mi 116.40 km 62.85 nautical mi

Road Trip Tips